*Attitude 4/20 customer update*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Norcali, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Need some advice.

Apparently my package was delivered on the 29th. I never got it. Should I chase after USPS or talk to Attitude to fix the problem? All I want is my order, this is absurd. Attitude told me that the tracking info was for the product NOT the parcel with the shirt and mug I got 2 days after it was "delivered"

I did not get the guaranteed shipping option however, I did not get what I ordered. This is not right.

Frustrated and out 50 bucks.

2. this is why i always pay the extra for the guaranteed shipping~

3. got my shirt and mug.

I do drink coffee, but i use a big ass mug. I'm not sure if I'm going to use this one or not. I really like my shirt though.

got the beans the next day

4. does anyone know what the phrase means on the shirt:p:eek:

5. Got my shirt and mug today, two weeks after seeds, The shirt was the wrong one and size, but it's the thought that counted!!

6. Amen, my brother! :)

My shirt was also the wrong size. I am grateful to have it!:D

How anyone complains about something that was free escapes me completely!:(

Where is the love?

7. Just got my free shit, I was never pissed I didn't get it with my order, but, almost a month later it came :hello: It was a nice little surprise in the mail box. Although I was really excited because I thought it was gonna be my new rear shock spring for my bike :( but it wasn't. It was just my free 4/20 stuff.

8. yea i hear that. one of my free seeds where broken but i don't care.

i am really happy with my shirt, its the one i picked out and the right size