*Attitude 4/20 customer update*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Norcali, Apr 24, 2010.

1. i got all the red, white, and blue freebies that were advertised, but never got my shirt and mug. i ordered as soon as the sale went live at like ten after midnight... so i should mos def be getting a mug and shirt. well i shoulv'e already gotten it. i got my seeds on the 25th :confused:

2. Received two packages yesterday...

#1: Attitude t-shirt and mug.

#2: Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud Feminized - 5 seeds
    Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized - 1 seed
    Barneys Farm Red Diesel Feminized - 1 seed
    Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized - 1 seed
    Green House Seeds White Widow - 1 seed

I couldn't be happier!

3. you got both packages on the same day??? :mad: its been six days since i got my seeds, and still no mug and shirt! im pissed...

4. I ordered sometime in the evening I would say around 4pm and I just received my mug and t shirt but no seeds. Hopefully they will turn up in the mail on monday. I am very worried to be honest, I would have wished they clarified that the seeds would be shipping separately from the get go.

5. to my understanding they did make it clear to me ^

i just got my t shirt and mug today

and received my seeds 3 days ago C:

6. i dont understand why its been almost a week, and i havent gotten my shirt, and mug... im really getting pissed!!!! i would be even madder if i didnt get my seeds, and i got the shirt and mug tho... :smoking:

7. where's my mug and shirt!??!? i've been waiting for 12 days?its been like 8 days after i received the seeds. the only reason i ordered was for the badass t-shirt i had to have. give me my stuff attitude! :mad:

8. likewise!!!! :mad:

9. I was one of the ones that didn't get the 4/20 advertised freebees. Not even the UFO was right. I ordered-Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seedsthe freebees weresupposed to be UFO#1 Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized,Barneys Farm Red Diesel, Barneys Farm Blue Cheese, Green House Seeds White Widow all fem.What I got was
    UFO#1 Green House Seeds The Church Fem, 3 from Dinafem cloud #9, White Siberian, & Fruit Auto.

Anyone familliar with the stuff I got? Tell Me sumptin good.
    YUCK!!!!! I WAS CRUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!Attitude really let me down on this one. After I told everybody how cool they were. Beans came quick as hell w/stealth. No free t-shirt & mug yet.Previous order specials were great. DNA Lemon Skunk, Barneys Farm Pineapple chunk, Vanilla Kush, Flower Power. WOW But I still love the Tude

10. We tried to send good substitutes and we did not want to make substitutes at all!

We had such an unexpected huge demand that we are now anticipating this in the future and we be stocking twice the amount of goodies for our promos, we are just sorry for any disappointment caused by the substitutions but without the stock in we had no other choice as we like to get the orders shipped asap.

I am very sorry for your disappointment.

Many Thanks
    Rachel
    The Attitude

I just got this back from the Tude.........#1

11. word up Rachel....
    you totally replaced an order one time that didnt show up, so thanks again for your trust... cuz it really didnt show up...
    Anyway, I took advantage of the 420 deal and I would like to thank Attitude for doing the freebies.... It is what makes me order from them over and over:wave:

Attached Files:

• bf.jpg
      bf.jpg
      File size:
      31.3 KB
      Views:
  12. Got my seeds today all as adverised. Also got the shirt and mug. I live In the southwest usa.

13. Ok, I am blown away by confusion. So I placed my 420 special order with The Attitude.. lots of confusion. First, I was charged for the freebie shirt and the cup was out of stock, though it shouldn'thave been and its a long story it wasn't, but the tude said they would fix all of this. Ok, well here we are 2 weeks later and I got an order, Its a lot like my order but not quite, good but still confusing. I orderd 2 GH Church, 1 LSD and 4 freebies, Blue Cheese, Red Diesel, and White Widow, and a Cole Train. So... I get a package today, 4 church, 1 LSD, 1 Red diesel 1 Blue Cheese 1 White widow, 1 Cole train and 1 unknown strain... says Pick n Mix on it... any guesses. I am going to contact The Tude to find out whats going on because my Attitude account has a differnt order tracking# than what is actually on my account vs package and nothing on the cup or the money that was used to pay for the shirt... im confused, i'd really like the cup but confused as to why tracking system says packages have just been shipped on the 29th but no record of the package I have received and no description of packages in route.... ?? ? ? ?

I will say that despite the multitude of headaches, confusion and what not that I am over all happy with my seeds, though not sure on the GH seeds so far, genetically the don't hold a candle to Barneys Farm, G13 Labs. Not happy with Serious seeds whire russian either... finickey like no other and ive got 8 strains going and about to start a couple more... any thoughts on " The ChurcH" ?

14. #74 MauiSon, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    Good - Ordered 4/20, 5 LSD Fem pack, received 4/30 - very satisfied with speed and stealth this time (placed first order last year, never arrived, reshipped received 90 days after order [with different UFOs - all DOA:(]).

Bad - All UFOs were substituted (I got Vanilla Kush:), Flower Power:(, Pineapple Chunk:), The Church:(, Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit?), didn't know mug & shirt would ship separate, no email concerning substitutions. I hate subs - I want what's on my order form, nothing more (okay more is great), nothing less. Any alteration MUST be vetted prior to shipping. Really wanted Cole Train, Sharksbreath, Blue Cheese, Red Diesel (White Widow, not so much).

Still waiting for mug & shirt (hey, surface means by ship here).

15. got my shirt and mug:)

16. I got one shirt and still waiting on two mugs and another shirt

17. i finally got my shirt and mug today!!! :hello: although it fits a little small on me lol

18. They subbed my freebies in one order and not too thrilled. I never got the email everyone said they got about them switching out my orders or anything so I thought I was safe. Order one cool got the advertised special minus my mug still waiting. order two no mug no shirt and two dinafem cloud 9, two white siberian, and two auto fruit from dinafem. Man I wanted diesel, cole train, and WW and MY BLUE CHEESE instead I get some knock off White Russian, cloud 9 and some auto flowers? And I do notice all they said about running out of their stock... Well according to their website you could have bought ANY of those in packs at ANY time in the last month. So why didn't they bust their packs to honor their special? Whats free is free BUT

19. i got blue cheese and it's growing strong. I think they got more orders than they thought they would.

20. Im gonna get shitty replies, BUT YOU GUYS QUIT POSTING EXACT DETAILS OF YOUR ORDERS!!! WTF? Some are acting like a kid at x-mas, lol! Great most are happy and it kicks ass to get new genetics BUT WTF is up with posting EVERYTHING!!!??? for ANYONE to see. no need for it! Attitude goes above and beyond getting orders out "stealth like" and details like these can really fuck shit up, for the bank and future custi's! Yeah, I know Im sounding like an asshole, but think about it? PEACE!