*Attitude 4/20 customer update*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Norcali, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Not yet, I'm assuming they use a parcel service for that. I'm sure it takes twice as long to get here compared to the beans

Dub

2. I got my order today in ny, no mug and shirt but ofcourse they're coming seperately as per what the website says.
    This was my first seed grab and Ive read how others bragged about huge tiger striped monsters, only the ufo red diesel fits that description, my cole train arrived crushed and I paid for the guarantee as well and the blue cheese is one of the smallest beans I've ever seen.
    I grabbed barney's LSD, it's still in it's original packaging, but 1 seed is clearly split, one has some stripes and the other 3 are light green beans.
    From what I've read I thought that a viable bean is one that has distinct striping, not light green, etc.

Was I expecting to much with my order? Not trying to bitch, hopefully the genetics will shine through when I crack these babies in a few weeks but I've got a stash of seeds I've been collecting from random bags over the past few years that on the outside look better than the quality I just paid for. LOL, it's one thing to pay for bud and get seeds as a bonus, but to pay for seeds and no bud and now I gotta complain.

BTW I assume I'm S.O.L. with the crushed coletrain and Attitude won't make up for it on a future order, if I do grab from them again.

3. they replaced a crushed seeds for me in my last order~ :hello:

4. Just got the mail and I got 2 sets of shirts/mugs in two different packages. I'm assuming the third will be here tomorrow

Dub

5. #25 70s, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    damn your in nyc and got yours? im in nj i hope they come tomorrow:(

i also hope i got the freebies that they originally said they would be giving out.

edit- is the order id number the tracking number?

6. I ordered on the 20th. I got my seeds today.

7. Go to the tude, click on the top login/your account. Click on past order history, then you'll see an order number and tracking number column, copy and paste the tracking number into the usps.com website to "see" where your package is currently. It'll even tell you when your package is out for delivery/when it was delivered or if dingo's ate it along with your baby.

8. #28 70s, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    thanks man:)

says they got in nyc usps on the 25th. they should be here by this week than, no?:confused:

im so close to nyc...

edit- my first order got to nyc usps on the 22nd. why arent they here:mad:

9. Got mine today....

Freebies were:

DNA Rocklock
    Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush
    Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk
    Barney's Farm Flower Power

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

I still love the 'Tude!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

10. im glad they didnt give me those! i just got those a few weeks ago with the barney's farm promotion, and i never got my berney's shirt either... said they were sorry, all out of stock :mad:

11. I be that guy..That is what I got in addition to what I ordered.

Everyone could get something slightly different who knows.

The cloud 9 bugged me as they gave me that the last time I ordered,

12. Received my beans earlier today, sorry I didn't post earlier to those in suspence of the replacement freebies. I got
    1X-Cole Train
    1X-Vanilla Kush
    1X-Flower Power
    1X-Pineapple Chunk.
    I was a little dissapointed that they hooked me up with sloppy seconds (leftovers from last months freebies). But I am content.

13. I got the same. This was my first experience with them and I think I'll buy somewhere else from now on.

14. Don't get me wrong they are great at what they do, you get good beans at a decent price, and in a timely matter. I just had my hopes up that they would make with the hook up since they ran out. No reason to shy away from them. They didn't even have to give the freebies they did, they could of been like well we ran out, but instead they hooked us up with somethin else for free still.

15. I understand your point, and in a way I agree, but... They made the offer and specified the free strains they would give out. If they hadn't specifically named the free strains, I would not have bought that day. I didn't even buy anything I was much interested in, just something that would fit in my set up which I could practice and play with so that I could qualify for those free seeds, and then I get something else instead!

16. i got the same freebies.....i'm not going to bitch about getting a cup winner :hello: or any of the free shit. just means i'm gonna stay polluted a lot longer on some gooooooooooood shit! deciding when to start em all is the hard part.

17. Just wondering about everyone elses free seeds, aside from my cole train being crushed, I feel like the other 5 feebees are all small, fairly light green and only one has any visable striping. I'm not neccesarily complaining, just wondering but I did kinda pay for them and I've been under the assumption that you want big dark green beans with tiger stripes all over which is what I've used for my bag seed grows. I auto assumed that "good genetics" also carried over to a visably quality bean too, am I wrong?

18. This is my first "quality" purchase, so I'm not sure what's normal. But all of my seeds look very similar to bag seeds I've seen over the years. One is speckled, one is plain brown, and the rest are brown with tiger stripes. One of them is particularly puny compared to the others, but this could just be normal for that strain.

19. got my seeds. thank god:D:D:hello::hello::smoking::smoking:

20. Got my second order from the 420 special.... Good loookin out attitude and 6 days shipping!!! SMOKIN FAST!:hello: