Attitude 25% off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CL4P-TP, May 16, 2012.

1. for first 1000 customers buying off new site. coupon code is "Dank"

hurry, if you want in.

2. It keeps signing me out, and emptying my basket when I try to check out.

3. I dinked around with the site ( nothing I want to buy right now, but wanted to see if "Dank" was still working B4 posting thread).

the new shopping cart is goofy to say the least. so it doesn't surprise me it isn't working right. Hell it was a chore to see if I had anything ( or even getting it to accept an item in the cart, now we check two boxes before you send to cart..WTF is that shit?) in the cart as I was running a "faux order".

4. Thanks to the OP but WOW was that an adventure, worth it but kind of crazy.

5. That little banner thing where its says clear your cookies and cache before using kind of goons me out. is there anyway stuff can get tracked back to you?

6. I finally got it to work after using my ipad instead of my macbook. Maybe something about clearing the cache and cookies was the issue.

Thanks for passing this on Wharfrat, it made my day.

7. Yea it tripped me out when I put the code in and my price for seeds stayed in usd
    And My total was in pounds lol. The new system is a little buggy but hopefully they get the kinks worked out.

8. Wharfrat beat me to it! :p

I'll post it anyway. Attitude gets a new facelift. Check it out!

The only problem I've had is when I click on US currency, then try to go to another page, I have to click US currency again. But when I do that, it takes me back to the first page all over again. Very annoying, but I'm sure it's just a glitch that they'll work on.

I won't be buying anything this round, as I already have quite a collection of seeds. But 25% off is mighty tempting. I could really use some White Widow seeds, man. :cool:

9. Very strange. Whenever I try to post the link to Attitudes site, it comes up GrassCity. What's up with that?

10. That what they said in e-mail, you must clean all that crap before placing an order .I got bunch of beens on B-day and 420 promo , so I'll skip that...

11. Took advantage on this one, tga surprises coming....