Attic grow tent in U.S.?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by After the shot, Jan 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello all, for those that don't know me, I grow in an attic. I built a grow room but saw an attic/loft grow tent in a thread the other day and got me thinking of buying one rather than expanding my existing room. The only thing is, I cannot find any in the good ol USA. Kinda weird since we have many state allowing recreational and medical grows. Anyone have any idea of a US distributor of something similar?
    budbox-xxlr-loft-tent-120-240-180-silver_1024x1024.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. If you contact any of the U.S. sellers on ebay that sell Chinese Manufacturer "Sinowell", I am sure they could get it for you as that is the company that makes them. Last time I was out in Denver, CO in November I saw one of them in a hydro shop but being so high that day I don't recall what that shops name was. As a side note... you can get them from across the pond without any trouble through ebay for less than $200.00. But if you do that, and where you are growing is considered illegal, be safe, and have it shipped to a address you are not growing at. Also you could contact "Sinowell" directly and ask to purchase 1 or 2 samples from them, I bet that would be the cheapest way to go and they are on Alibaba.com with a long history of only excellent transaction ratings.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quictent SGS Approved Eco-friendly 96"x48"x71" Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Roof Cube Grow Tent with Obeservation Window and waterproof Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thanks. I may contact them. And I'm in a legal state. But I'm planning on growing tomatoes ;)

5. You gotta be shitting me. I've been looking for hours over the last day or two. You fucking rock. Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  6. I have a different model quictent and it's the least lightproof tent ever. You can see light pouring out of every stitch and zipper. It also rips very easy. Id stay away from quictents unless it's the only option or you only plan on using it for autos or veg space

the quantum leap: multi strain perpetual
    Indoor organic

Dylan goes electric... err Auto

7. Thanks for chiming in. Kinda weird to say, but if there are some light leaks, it won't be an issue. I grow in an attic. The only time light could leak into the tent, is when the attic lights are on but I only go up there and turn them on during the lights on phase.

• Like Like x 2