attention to all people who are dry atm

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dfhdhfwoee, May 10, 2011.

1. I have no bud, so I took a seed and put it in my bowl, to cover the hole. I then scraped up kief, not from my kief catcher, but from the inside metals and ridges on the top components of the grinder. It added up to enough kief to fill my entire bowl (glass pipe) on top of the seed. I took a hit and it burned for probably 4 minutes straight. I should have taken a picture but I just thought of posting this now. I recommend this for anyone who's dry and wanted to get blazed

2. Is the seed required?

3. It's the only good thing I could think of to burn. I wouldn't just put kief in the bowl, it would probably just pull through as you hit it.

4. use a screen thats what i do if the bowl hole is too big

5. ....what?

I thought..

but wait.....

6. nice story bro :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))):)))))))))))))))))))))))))):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):))))

7. Hahaha nice dude, whenever im dry and i have some kief i just sprinkle it ontop of some tobacco. Id hate for the seed to explode in my bowl lol

8. sounds like a good idea until you get to the bottom of the bowl and you here a little *POP*

seeds gives me headaches :(

9. this works great if you like tobacco.

10. Just break up a stem and stick it in the bottom. It has trichs on it too, so that's even more thc and no headache from the seed high.

11. marijuana popcorn? pophemp?

12. potcorn

13. Ah, that sounds nice.

14. Whatever. I got no headache at all. And when the bowl was cashed no seed popped.

15. Thats what i do.

If i dont have any stems laying around i just tear a tiny piece of rolling paper off and make a small ball out of it to cover the hole.

16. I use a couple of very fine screens stacked together. I don't like screen taste, but zero goes to waste that way

17. I just scrape my pipe. I can roll a rez bowl big enough to fit a gram bowl just about and that baby burns for like fucking half an hour. We also save all our old weed bags cause of the THC all over the inside of the bag and roll the rez ball over it.

Get's you WAY higher then just regular weed, great for when your out of dope.

18. Indeed it would.:smoke:

Has nobody heard of a metal screen? Or the little glass ones if your paranoid about smoking metal shavings or whatever(unlikely with stainless steel mesh screens).

19. this doesn't make sense because how could you be dry if you still had kief in the grinder. THAT AIN'T CONSIDERED DRY IN MY BOOK, i dunno about your book though:smoke:

20. #20 tokereport, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's dry in my book. Less than 2 grams is dry for me. I can make my last 2 grams last longer than my first 14 in most cases.