Attention Ron Paul Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by purple grapes, Feb 13, 2012.

1. click the thread in my sig forward your post to the thread

2. RP isn't our last chance.

I'm running for Congress in 2014...New Jersey 13th district...Albio Sires, the current rep, is washed up and people want something new...be on the lookout.

3. Theres always his son rand paul, he probaly stands a better chance of getting elected than ron

4. By now you guys should realize that "crazy" can't get elected in this country
    (thankfully)

5. [quote name='"phillymaniac49"']Theres always his son rand paul, he probaly stands a better chance of getting elected than ron[/quote]

Ron has a very good chance at winning.. Lol.

\/ tell me how Ron Paul is crazy?

6. [quote name='"dalars"']

By now you guys should realize that "crazy" can't get elected in this country
    (thankfully)[/quote]

Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.

7. [quote name='"dalars"']

By now you guys should realize that "crazy" can't get elected in this country
    (thankfully)[/quote]

You mean again right?

8. Crazy is Deregulate EVERYTHING!
    Crazy is RP's health care ideas.
    crazy is RP's education ideas.
    crazy is RP's economy ideas.

Stupid is someone who thinks the US is a communist country!
    Stupid is someone who follows RP because he talks about legalizing Pot.

9. Well ya, there was the Bush years.
    got me there, Junk.

10. Anyone that stands for our Constitutional rights against the norm of the status quo neocons like Obama is "crazy" didn't you know that by now?:rolleyes:

11. Bush=Obama=Romney

True example of insanity right there...;)

12. [quote name='"dalars"']Crazy is Deregulate EVERYTHING!
    Crazy is RP's health care ideas.
    crazy is RP's education ideas.
    crazy is RP's economy ideas.

Stupid is someone who thinks the US is a communist country!
    Stupid is someone who follows RP because he talks about legalizing Pot.[/quote]

From what I've noticed the health care, education, and economy ideas that have been followed havent been good for a long time. So maybe CHANGE is what your afraid of? Ron Paul has had the same views for 40 years, don't you think he's greatly researched them? I bet you have to... :rolleyes: he is the only truthful, respectable candidate. And he's winning, so feel as you must about him. He's a smart man.

13. #15 junkheadrev, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    [quote name='"Oblivion420"']

From what I've noticed the health care, education, and economy ideas that have been followed havent been good for a long time. So maybe CHANGE is what your afraid of? Ron Paul has had the same views for 40 years, don't you think he's greatly researched them? I bet you have to... :rolleyes: he is the only truthful, respectable candidate. And he's winning, so feel as you must about him. He's a smart man.[/quote]

He predicted the economic collapse and the terrorist attacks before they even happened.
    He's very smart

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8XYF0LLrk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPV2xea2ro[/ame]

14. Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.[/quote]

No, just stupid :eek:

15. So did OJ do it?

16. You haven't done the slightest bit of research that of a common man can do. you have proven yourself unworthy to fit in this thread

17. Done plenty of research, hence my views. Fitting IN, is NOT my goal here.

RP's are just drones without independent thought, much like the GOP faithful.

Tell me why you think dissolving the FDA and EPA is a good idea?

18. To call them crazy is far out

Is what we've been doing for years and years, and years, not crazy?