ATTENTION MEN: Penis Information here...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Guadalope, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #1 Guadalope, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Well I used to masturbate (stopped that shit), like say for two hours, the whole time I'd reach climax'ish zone, then stop before I come, start again, stop, etc... It'd lead to an Orgasm so hard, that I fucking see a vision in my head of the child one of those sperms would of made... No joke, that happened to me once. I was like :eek::confused::(WTF?

From this daily exercise I noticed first, it was great for my lower abs, second, my lower abs got so cut, that my dick size technically increased.. in the sense that I am very cut above my dick, where my pubes are, like literally right above my dick where my dick meets pelvis?

It use to be a bit fatty, now it's muscle, and kinda of goes in a bit? Like it's a bit sunken inwards, when my dick is mad hard. You know how you have penis inside you, because I am more cut, more of my penis inside me is showing now. Like my abs are a flat wall down to my dick, so skin that was above my dick, that sloped kinda forward, is now VERY cut, and tight from muscle, so my dick gained length? Something like that... If I could show pictures I could better explain but, I ain't pimpin my self on the internet.

IDK thought Men on GC might find this useful if you think your dick is too small or something, you can gain like quarter inch? lol funny as fuck... Such a stupid post, but what ever...

PEACE

edit: I'll draw a diagram in paint to better explain it..

2. can't wait for the diagram...

3. Haha.

Yeaan for every 35 lbs u lose u gain some.length.

When i was 350lbs. I had a 6 incher.

Im 245 now with. 7 1/2 incher thicker then two quartera.side by side.

Started getting laid quick when i lost the weight. But i did it for health reasons the sex was just.a plus

Professor oak. He came.

4. Yepp, once I started losing weight, I noticed my cock got much bigger.

Enough so that girls who had seen it before would look at it and get a little bug-eyed and say things like "...jesus.."

5. well ya that pad of fat where your pubes are the more it sticks out the less dick you have to use , so technically heavier people get...... you get the idea

6. subscribed so i can come back later for the diagram.

:wave:

7. all i read was "i jack off excessively," "i have a huge dick and want everyone to know" and "i have a six pack" scrambled into a big pile of mumbo jumbo.

8. ya that's cause that's all there was lol

9. So daily excessive masturbation has gifted you with tighter abs and a bigger dick...

And you saw the vision of your unborn child..

gtfo

10. The OP should use this under the "TL;DR" section.

11. in the many years ive been on the city,,,,,,

this has got to be one of the weordest threads of all time,,,

'' A DIAGRAM'',,,,, im subscribed,,,

you compared masturbating,,, to '' exercise'' i lost a swallow of beer when i read that,,,:p

...i like drinking beer and have a beer gut,,,,,,i'll keep my gut and my little peaunut sized pecker,,

....the more you played with yourself,, YOUR ABS GOT TIGHTER,..lollllllllooollllllllollolllolloollll:laughing::laughing::cool:

12. I have been thoroughly amused.

13. That statement deserves 2 WTFs

14. No wonder I have such a flawless set of abs.

15. Haha this thread is turning into gold.

I tried to ignore the obvious stoned rambling part if his thread.

Chicken if you lost some of that weight you might get a vienna.sausage sized pecker.

One can dream :->