Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

attention medical tokers I have a request

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by The Audion, Jun 15, 2010.

1. So, I'm very bored ATM, and this just popped into my head. I wonder what the prescription bottles that people get from dispensaries say. I've seen it on google, its the strain name and some warnings. But out of curiosity, what else does it say? (warning, may cause you to feel amazing, lol) So could someone hook me up with a pic or just tell me what they say?

This is all on the up, I just wonder what they look like/say.

2. The ones I get just have a warning about, "Do not operate cars or heavy machinery"

3. From the three dispensaries I've visited, their medication just comes in smaller ziplock bags, with the strain name, weight, and sometimes price written on it.

Though my buddy kept this prescription bottle for his weed for years, cause he liked the warning label attached that said "Warning, may cause dizziness" :smoke:

4. "DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY"
    typically what it says after the strain name.

5. mine says the name of the coop, "for medicinal use - not for resale" and " do not drive or operate machinery" and "keep away from kids & pets" and "compliant with prop 215-CA SB 420

6. Depending on the dispensary I go to, 1/8ths come in ether prescription bottles, squeez pop bottles or zip lock baggies. Grams come in small zip lock baggies or small plastic containers. All have the strain name, the "compliant with prop 215-CA SB 420 note...That's about it. None even have the dispensary name.