Attention grasscity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 19, 2011.

1. #1 daveslaine, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    Some of you perceptive mofos came to the inevitable conclusion that I may have OCD or an addictive personality judging from the last thread I made. Being a being that doesn't like to cover shit up and move on not taking some truth and pain, I am admitting that I do have these problems. Slight obsession with having sex or a girl around me at all times(which when I am around only with guys and get high, I feel like a fag and feel like I must either leave or Ill be gay, this comes from my asshole of a cousin putting his dick in my ass and mouth when I was 11, and I couldnt do shit about it because it would make me look bad and make me weak in the long run),

I also suffer sometimes from anxiety and I think this has something to do with the fact that I've been told a billion times not to smoke weed, and have always said yes I wont smoke, and when I do, Im obviously going against myself and my parents, and its completely wrong, unless I tell em I smoke, but my mom will NEVER listen after my mom and dad divorced because my dad smoked hash all day and fucked up everything and his life.

All I want is a few tips and pointers to not get anxiety, and to not think about my slight obsessions and compulsions that all guys.

Can you guys give me some.

2. ay bro this is definitely some therapist shit

wrong place to be looking for help..

3. Hell no, its not, I'm already over my crap, all I need is some good old pointers bro thats all. You can help me out a little too bro. Good.

4. Well you could always check yourself into the nearest psych ward.

5. #5 charlesss, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    LOL. you're an asshole truth be told, dude. it's probably not as serious as you're projecting it out to be.. you should consider seeing a therapist so you have someone to confidentially share what has happened to you with. other than that, i have no other real advice for you. it's probably too late but you should try and resolve or at least confront issues you have with your cousin and settle it, somehow you know?

6. Wait what? Your cousin is a fucking Rapist put his ass in prison

7. op is fucking insane

8. I wish I could. But its been a long time, I'm over it, and I couldnt prove it anyway, and it would just embarass me.

9. Yeah but I'm sure this isn't something people on here can relate to. Just go to your doctor and he'll recommend a good therapist. This is a professional matter, not something you ask a bunch of stoners on the internet.

10. It fucking happened, why the fuck would I lie about it? I made it sound like its all nothing really, but why the fuck would I make that shit up? And how does that mean I'm insane. I guess getting raped means I'm at fault right?

11. Atleast you should get him back. Jizz in his drink maybe?

12. Indeed. We are learning a lot about you in the very little time you've been posting.

Parents hate you and them selfs
    Cousin fucked your mouth and ass
    Smoke weed and get high and feel good but hate your self
    Hate your self for one week after smoking pot
    Have gay thoughts when with guys

the real question is..

what are you doing here?

13. Look bro, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a troll. This isn't the place to discuss your personal afflictions, at least not in this manner. If you need some advice, you should talk to your therapist. He or she will be able to help you much more than a stranger on the net.

14. Just wasting time because one day I'll be gone. I'll leave this way of life for good. So I just come here and waste some time. I dont even have intents or plan to remain on the forum for too long, or become a valued, or known member, I just come here to kick it for a while and bounce. I also like reading other people's real life stories. Ok I dont have gay thoughts when with guys, I just feel gay, like I have to be their bitch or be a girl in front of them or something, like I said, this has always been uncontrollable to me because of what happened with my cuz, and now that I know where it comes from, Ill be able to control it.Is that cool

15. daveslaine you are a troll i've been reading up on your posts lol

16. Woahhhh

17. OP is insane. Case closed. Delete his account and all his threads / posts.

18. it's obv troll
    ''Attention grasscity" many more clues also my bro

19. so hows this all working out for you here?
    do you feel you're regaining any dignity?
    Do you feel you will?