*Attention Girls!* This is a question for you!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ogKUSHbone, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ok so when your having sex, would you rather the guy finger you first until you have a orgasm. then have the guy jump in and start having sex... or just jump right in and start having sex and hope he makes you have an orgasm.
    or how do you like it to go?

2. If you are going to finger a girl, keep your nails trimmed :) .

3. Oral and then sex. Don't like fingering.

4. am i the only guy that thinks going down on a girl is gross? lol

5. depends how hott she is... and if shes hairy.... FUCK NO. hhahah you better be cleanly shaved down there

6. haha i just cant do it at all. i tried with my ex, but i gagged within the first like 2 seconds lol

7. Perhaps a penis won't make you gag? :confused:

8. pwned =P

9. Hi, I'm Jay.. . . . .

10. i must be the only multi tasker here cause ill rub my girls clit, while fucking her and this makes her literally have body shaking orgasms. give it a shot

and in regards to eating girls out, i do it kinda often but my girl knows to shower before if she wants it. i like it purely because of how much she likes it. Im not into just me getting off and her feeling used. My girl routinely has multiple orgasms to my one busting of the nut during a sexual episode

11. Foreplay, then sex.
    Fingering is foreplay.
    Foreplay is meant to build up to sex, get things primed and ready for the real deal.

12. Fully agree.

fingering a girl shouldn't be the only part of foreplay. besides that and oral, there's all kinds of touching and caressing and kissing all over the body that can build that momentum up.

13. i cum first.then have sex, then eat her out. after allll that i kiss her on her nose.

14. like a trill g. :love:

i like it. everything about seeing a girl writhe, pant, and moan that gets makes me even more wet. :smoke:

15. really though, you gotta foreplay. unless youre me and just simple presence makes her drip, you gotta get the juices flowing. You just try and shove it in its gonna hurt her, and you gonna get denied for acting a fool. despite the fact that just the sight of me has them wet, i still insist on a great experience;) so i kiss and lick them all over while fingering them..do that and they will be begging for you to get inside.GAME.

16. Q: how can you tell when a woman has an orgasm?

A: who cares?

17. 1. oral
    2. flying 69
    3. jackhammer
    4.I cum
    5. she doesn't.

18. I got barred out and ate this girls ass yesterday.
    Fuck my life.

19. Foreplay,foreplay,foreplay.
    Did I stress that enough?
    Cool?
    Good ! :D