Attention Galaxyhydro LED Grow Light,300W Indoor Plant Grow Light

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by amateuregrower4.20, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What extra electricity? A 150W HPS will cost the same roughly to run as a galaxyhydro 300... and it'll also produce the same kind of yield... you can get a 600W HID for a hell of a lot cheaper than an ACTUAL 600W LED and a blurple that runs at a quarter of the watts would never yield as much so yes the electricity would be less but you'll only yield 2-3 ounces compared to 16 ounces...

Grow journal

2. lol i see it like i aint no master grower so why front

3. At least there's some actual info in the other posts. and not an infomercial for some random product.
    Your biggest issue OP is that you have no personal posts at all. Just random info that's really not that useful if it's true or misinformed info that shouldn't have been posted in the first place.
    Nobody is gonna listen to you without some proof to back yourself up. You say anonymity is a must but a pic of an actual plant doesn't harm that at all.
    You sound like someone with little to no actual experience. You seem like you actually want to help people, but at the same time your posts show that you yourself still have a lot to learn. And by providing this ill advised info all you are doing is losing any chance of being taken seriously. And possibly hurting some new grower who thinks you really do know what you're talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Boom that just happened lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. i get were your coming from im a new comer i need to show im certified but post about salt build up and cloning i read from an agricultural science text book or a biology book i didnt copy and paste anything from the internet (except this post thats why i put quotes) trust me i perfer books and i paraphrase everything in my own words

6. Closed for review.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.