Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

attention all "potheads"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokasmoka, Feb 17, 2008.

1. am i the only one that hates that term? i mean i'm tired of being labeled as someone who's given up on life just because i get high on the daily. am i the only one who thinks this?

2. I hate it, too. I prefer "stoner".

3. i dont give a fuck

4. As I see it, I'm not a "stoner" or "pothead" in the same way that I'm not a "vegetarian", even though I don't eat meat, or a "gamer", even though I play video games, or a "metalhead", even though I enjoy metal. I'm simply a person who occasionally likes to partake in activities of the herb kind. Fuck labels.

5. agreed.

6. yeah i hate the term pothead, its so demeaning.

7. yea pothead and stoner just seem so degrading. im just a person who likes to blaze :smoking:

8. Yeah dude, i had it when my friends refer to themselves as potheads

9. I had some dude that I didn't even know walk past me the other day on the street and tell me to "get a life." (I was really baked at the time and I guess he could tell)

That kind of pissed me off.

10. Who gives a fuck? Labels are labels, instead of taking it negatively...make something positive out of it. I love the term pothead.

11. im not a pothead or a stoner. im a chick who likes to smoke bud. :smoking:

12. This PC mindset pisses me off more than anything in the world. Words aren't supposed to hurt. If you don't like being a pothead don't smoke pot everyday or stop looking at it as an insult.

Remember what your parent should have told you as a child:
    Sticks and Stone may break your bones, but whips and chains.... Errr that's not it nevermind.

13. If anyone calls you a pot head, just ask if they drink coffee in the mourning. If yes, then call them a coffee head or caffeen head. Pot is just a plant you consume to get a desired result, no so differnt from the reason you drink coffee.

14. who cares what other people think they dont know waht their missing :O

15. Me either. When I'm high, what other people think never bothers me...hell it usually makes me laugh. Like when I had health class I'd go in baked all the time, and get in arguments with the teacher about all the bullshit she'd say. I always won too :D.

16. lol I love when people tell me "you have no life", "get a life", "pothead"......just goes to show that they have nothing better to do than label others.
    I think we could tell who has no life when that happens, eh?

17. yeah.. "stoner," "pothead"... all the same to me. I don't really care, labels are going to be everywhere. it's all good though!

18. when people who smoke regularly (like my friends or just kids that I'm chill with) call me a pothead, it doesnt bother me because I know they are just fucking around. But when people who dont smoke call me a pothead, then it pisses me off because its sounds so condescending.

19. the term doesn't bother me at all. I mean what's the big deal if you give yourself a reason to be respected. I mean I smoke a lot of pot and I am considered a pothead by a lot of people but I also get my shit done and they all respect me for it. I go to school daily and make awesome grades and I work a part time job 5 days a week that I always show up for and do a great job at. So if someone calls you a pothead and you take it offensive it is only offensive if you make it that way.

20. I am a cannabis connoisseur.....a master of marijuana.....a toker of THC :smoking: