Attention!!! All Jokers,Humorist,and Comedians:

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by wordmagician2k, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Well, I see there alot of people on here,like to make others laugh.
    I think we should have a one-on-one contest, on who the funniest.
    The jokes can be oneliners,set-up/punchline, any type of jokes.

So, Would like to know who all would want to participated.Once we get all the
    names,then when can challenge-- who ever and pick the style of the joke and title.
    (Saying if the joke is about food,if you write it as a oneliner,that person have to do the same.)The judge be the people that read it.So they have to post comment who funnier.

I think this make this humor forum more interesting.

2. i like the idea but i just dont want to do a contest it would seem boring and uneventful

and most people suck at telling jokes...

oh yeah most can just copy and paste whatever they feel like...

3. u right! aint anyway to find out if it there writing or not.

4. And delivery has a lot to do with how funny the jokes are when you just read it off a computer screen its just not the same.

5. so you perfer like stand up then?

6. Ya, I wouldn't enter because I don't have a video camera, but I do prefer stand up.

7. I feel ya! So you into writing humor? Trying to network with others on here.

8. If I'm gonna write jokes for somebody, then I better get paid.

To be honest, I'm looking for a Korean Comedian who's looking to make it big

9. I'm trying to become a humorist. I feel ya! You have to start somewhere.
    I don't mind writing for people or write gag,oneliners,ad copys you name it.

10. Why are you specifically looking for a Korean comedian?

It is a little hobby of mine, I have always wanted to try stand up, somewhat afraid/nervous though.

11. As a native born "post baby boomer" american, who lived in Korea for many years, feel I know the male Korean psych more then they know themselves, from an "outside looking in" perception. I'm not talking Margret Cho type of humor, I'm talkin...Dangerfield with a mix of Seinfeld/Larry David Type, and push it to the limit that their culture will allow (humor ....not vulgarity)

12. Well, i not a stand up guy type.But If you want to do stand up,you do need to get over stage fright.