Attention all American pot smokers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Antinius_Brown, Aug 18, 2006.

1. As some of you know, there is a movment in America to decriminalize and legalize marijuana. The state of Colorado is voting to legalize marijuana for recreational use for ages 21 and over this November. Head over to http://www.NORML.org, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws and make a donation if possible. Just think, instead of going through the hassles of growing marijuana illegally you could buy it from the corner store! And if you like growing plants, you could do that legally.

If you don't at least go to this website, you don't deserve that joint in your hand. I would strongly advise the moderators to pin this thread. Thank you,

Anton Brown

2. Lots of people know about NORML.

3. definaitly pin this thread. Don't bitch about the government if you didn't vote....don't bitch about marijuana law if you not willing to make yourself heard. AWESOME THREAD!!!:hello:

4. i dont think pot will be legalized in colorado, but i really hope it does get passed that would be a HUGE step into legalizing the beutiful plant nation wide.

5. This is like the most important thing to vote on in the history of Colorado. Every stoner in Colorado must vote!!!!!!!

6. I agree but the more people that know, the better. Of all of those people that know I bet only a small fraction of them get off their asses and do anything. We need to get active! If you don't do something to help, you don't deserve to smoke cannabis. I thought this was a goldmine to pick up supporters. The more money donated, the more power the NORML org. will get! Tell all your friends and spread the word as good as possible. Just keep thinking about how great it would be to finally have cannabis relegalized after so many years.

7. I wish it was the same in Louisiana as it is in Colorado. Louisiana has the stricted marijuana laws. So if you come here with bud you better be very careful. I know I am, my stash is hidden at all times.

8. I dont really care much for NORML. The VT norml president doesn't do jack shit except sit around all the time smoking medical herb, hosting pointless college presentations, and occasionally writing a letter to the editor. Furthermore I sent them a letter outlining what they were doing wrong in the VT legalization push and what they could do to actually make a difference but they couldn't be bothered to even respond to me, much less actually give me some input on my ideas.

9. I like how colorado is trying to legalize it and not just decriminalize pot. That's what every organization should do. By trying to get it decriminalized were saying it's bad but not has bad as other drugs.