Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attending Oaksterdam University

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by willowtooth, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I plan on attending Oaksterdam university next month and I'm wondering is there any housing for the students or do I have to find a place?

:)

2. Housing? Haha it's not that big its in a building in downtown Oakland

3. downtown huh? is rent there cheap? where can i find a good place to live?

4. don't go to oaksterdam. Theh were raided in 2010 or 2011 by the Obama Administration for illegal hand to hand cash for bud transactions

5. well let's be honest this is America we will get raided by the administration just for being alive :hello:

6. I was actually thinking about attending oaksterdam. Not so much for the classes but for networking purposes. I'm in the east coast so I figure i can network with a lot of growers and breeders out west.

7. yep thats what im about to do but i'm having a hard time finding a place too stay

8. you can find a place, but if it's cheap you're gonna prolly be in the flats.

9. You don't wanna live in oakland man. Unless you like hearing bullets flying at all hours of the night.

10. Seems like a waste of $$

11. I'm guessing the flats are hood or something like that
    awwww i'm sure it's not all that bad:rolleyes:

the way i figure it im not learning how too grow plants im learning a new career....... and what could be better than that? :devious::devious::devious:

12. Pretty sure everything you need to know about growing is here or other cannabis sites

13. This..anything i can think of is covered here or the other weed forums i just google my questions

14. Haha im exaggerating, sort of. There's some good parts of Oakland. Me personally I would never wanna be hanging around downtown late at night . Ive seen some sketch ass stuff go down but hey if that doesn't bother ya then more power to you.

Do you mind commute? Id look for a place a little more north maybe emeryville berkeley area.
    I guess it all depends on your budget though. I wish you luck.

15. You would get more out of taking a horticulture class at a local community college than you would at that stupid thing. And you don't want to live in Oakland. Biggest shit hole down there unless you start making your way towards Richmond area. Then you found where the shit comes from.

16. I was in cali the day they were raided by the feds, so the second you start growing pot theyre gonna bust you hella fast

17. Nahh, the gunfights are only at nights, ive spent multiple years in oakland, rarely ever heard gunfights, the interesting part was richmond california was my dads hometown, and its rated the #1 weed capital in the states, but just dont piss people off and youll be fine

18. [quote name='"Sir Stoner"']

Nahh, the gunfights are only at nights, ive spent multiple years in oakland, rarely ever heard gunfights, the interesting part was richmond california was my dads hometown, and its rated the #1 weed capital in the states, but just dont piss people off and youll be fine[/quote]

Where was this rating done? You mean one of the poorest ever.

19. I saw it while browsing the interwebs and what do you mean the poorest ever? About what