attempting to re-veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skoinkins, Apr 9, 2009.

1. ok, i started off growing my plants with 24 hours of light, they grew for about 2 months and i put them into 18-6 for 2 days then 12-12 or another two weeks so that i could get females to clone. so i found all my females, put them on 18-6 for 5 days, went back saw them and it seemed they still continued to bud further, so i switched it to 21-3, haha i know weird ratio, but i really need these to re-veg so i can get max cloneage for the outdoor grow. but i would like to hear if anyone has done the reveg process and how long it took them to reveg, or pitch in advice for me, i don't want to do 24-0 because these will be going outside and i don't want to shock them too much again. thanks for any advice.

2. if your groing in hydro wouldn't put them outside as it will stress them. would just leave the light on 18-6 and try not to mess with it too much as this again will have a negative effect on the plants. just move back to vegging nutes and wait a week or so as i can't imagine they will respond quickly dude

3. ...i didn't say anything about this being hydro, and there are multiple reasons for me to put these things outside, huge yields, and more room.

4. To re-veg a plant, just trim off the bud that you are harvesting, but leave some foliage on the bottom of the plant. Switch your lights to 24 hours on. Plants usually take about 2 weeks to recognize the switch over, and it may be another week after that before you notice new growth. Then just veg until you are ready to put them outside.

5. will it switch if i don't take the nugs off? they were flowering for about a week and a half too two weeks, so i don't even really want to smoke the bud, i just want the plantsa to keep growing, and i don't want to cut them down, because then i will lose multiple clones (at around 6 to 8 ounces a plant each clone means alot to me)

6. Yeah, you can leave what little buds are there. It isn't going to help you at all, but it isn't going to hurt either. It's just common practice to remove all flowers and leave the fan leaves and some foliage at the bottom. If you haven't been flowering long, then it won't matter. I don't recommend switching back and forth between veg and flowering like that, but if this is a one time thing, you will be fine.

7. the reason i flowered them was to make sure that the plants i would be taking clones off of would be female, i've gotten screwed in the past hauling dirt and water all summer only to find out i've been busting my ass for a majority males. this year we had 37, and only have these 13 that are female, so now with my pure female fleet there will be guarenteed rewards for my work, i had to do it.

8. should have just finished the flower cycle, then regenerated the plant after removing the bud stems, it will regrow in veg state again, then you can clone from it, might take longer , but just as long as re sexing another from seed. Now with the light cycle stress you may cause it to hermi. I would keep flowering it and regenerate.