Attempting DPM...Seriously This Time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Uh what defines a real drug?
    Almost 99% of drugs that we use for recreation werent meant for recreational use in the first place.

2. a real drug? how about psilocybin or LSD if you want to trip. i just find it pathetic when kids abuse OTC drugs for there deliriant side effects. things like DPM/DPH are by no means recreational drugs...

3. Because it's not all about "tripping balls" and fun it's not considered a real drug? I find it hilarious and depressing how you are one to determine what a "real drug" is, when I'm assuming you've never even attempted at a deliriant.

Honestly...your comment wasn't needed, nor did it contribute to the thread like everybody elses. If you don't like it maybe you should "GTFO" and get out of the box kid.

4. #44 Thurmond_420, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    You think something that grows on cow shit and a chemical that was discovered pretty much on accident are any different? Dont get me wrong shrooms and acid blow DPH out of the water but just because its an OTC doesnt mean that its not a 'real drug'

Morphine was once an OTC in a cough syrup, so if it still was and kids were using it to get high I suppose that would declassify it as a 'real drug', am I right?
    I thought so.

5. bro im lookin out for your best interest. nothing good comes out of deliriants. i tried DPM when i was like 14 when i was pathetic and desperate before i found psychedelics. take some shrooms then holler at me. im not trying to be a douche but it seems like every damn day some kid posts a thread about deliriants. it just gets old.

6. are you gonna actually do it this time? if you do i bet youll wish you wimped out again

7. Hahaha, yes I am. I know it can (and probably will) be terrifying but if I don't experience it I'll always be curious about it. I'm doing it this weekend to subside my curiosity and get it over with. I've always been interested in deliriants and just want to experience it for myself.