Attempting DPM...Seriously This Time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Yeah man, I've just had horrifying experiences with it alone (everyone's different of course), and I see how easy it is to make that mistake. Just to have someone there to assure you that your safe can be huge when you're in delirium. Also it allows you to take a higher dose without the risk of you walking into the street or doing something dangerous. Play it safe.

2. This isn't true. Once you've ingested enough of it it can actually be difficult to sleep, and feelings of paranoia/fear can keep you from sleeping. I have awful memories of lying in bed, just praying that the whispers in my ears would quit tormenting me and I could just sleep in peace.

3. I highly doubt that happened.
    When you hear things on DPH you just look around and you just say to yourself "wtf was that?" and you forget it even happened 5 seconds later.
    This stuff honestly isnt that bad if you know what your doing and know youre on a drug and the stuff isnt actually happening.

4. Yup, I'm lying. Just wanted to give you a scare:cool:

5. long grove... just outside of chicago... not that far away from u

6. Grasscity Smoke Session?????

hahaha kidding. But seriously, I'm going to be attempting like 300mg this weekend. Ill be sure to post about it.

7. I've actually never done dimenhydranate before, only diphenhydramine, but I'm fairly certain that you'll need to at least double that dose to get the effects that you're looking for.

8. Wrong.

They are used as sleeping pills/allergy pills at low doses. At higher doses, you get anti-coagulant poisoning which will keep you awake..

9. anddddddddddd that's how you stay up to experience hell lol

10. dude i got some pretty crazy hallucinations at 14. like pissing into a toilet of worms, and my pillow gettin swirls of plaid on it. my 2 cents says that for a first timer 20 might be a bad idea. but if you choose to go that much i can say i told you so:D

11. dagger why don't you just take benadryl? that's what dramamine converts to in your body just not as much. benadryl is the same thing just more powerful.

12. I have taken DPH a few times in my life. I have had good experiences with it and bad experiences, the good from common dosage levels and the bad from high doses.

This drug is not in anyway like acid or shrooms, it is like being a schizophrenic, you see things that aren't there or you dont see things that are actually there and you talk to people that arent there, it is extremely weird.

If you are going to take a high dose make sure you have someone there with you like always. I have left my house after seeing my neighbors in the middle of the street cooking on a grill in the middle of the winter. Also drink a lot of water or gatorade because DPH dehydrates the shit out of you.

O and the tablets have always worked better than the capsules for me.

13. u just would feel weird taking 20 pills of ANYTHING

14. Yeah the toilet one is very common I usually see fish swimming around or confetti in the toilet. Another common thing that makes people stop using DPH completely is "The Shadow Realm"yeah sounds kinda dumb but I have experienced it in higher doses and once you reach that point you will never touch DPH again.

So if its a first time use don't do 20, Do 12 or 14 and get a feel for the drug.

15. What's this Shadow Realm deal? I've done up to 900mg and I don't have any clue as to what the hell you are referring to lol. Educate me pl0x.

16. Here's another reference to it I found http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=55371 odd that it happened on such a low dose.

But my experience I took 850mgs and nearing the third hour of my trip I was laying in my bed looking at my dresser when a shadow of a small child wearing a hood formed on my dresser and slowly went from a 2 dimensional object to a 3 dimensional object, that kinda scurried across my floor. I cant quite remember everything in great detail but there was soon a few more of these hooded creatures in my room scaling my walls and it was extremely weird because when I closed my eyes I would still see these shadows but in different positions in my room.

Many more things happened but I dont want to thread jack so I might make a thread about it or something. If you want to know more PM me.

17. I think I'm gonna buy two boxes/sleeves and take 15 to start. After 2 hours if I think I can handle it I'll take the rest.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I'm gonna spend the next few days doing some more research.

Expect a trip report by monday of next week.

18. I downed an entire box of benadryl(600mg total) within the time period of an hour and nothing happened and I felt exactly the same...I was up for like 6 hours after consumption. Really confused me as to why nothing happened. SO I decided I'll just try motion sickness pills instead and all at one time.

19. Thats strange.
    Good luck when you try the dramamine though, my suggestion would be to take all if it at once.

20. get some real drugs or gtfo :wave:

seriously tho i find it hilarious and depressing how many threads there are involving deliriants :confused: