Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attempted Pot-Hot Chocolate.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DeliriumTrigger, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Hi guys, newbie here. I've smoked once before, and do to inconvenience and disapproving roommates, I decided to try PHC.
    Anyways, I took a splash of whole milk and about 1.7g of mids and microwaved it for about 10 seconds, stirred, then added in a packet of swissmiss and a little bit of water, then microwaved till it boiled, then drank/ate.
    Think this'll work? If so, how long before it should hit me?

Thanks in advance!

2. Bro, im pretty 100% sure you just wasted 1.7 :(
    But i could be wrong

3. If anything is going to happen it will be about 45 min, at least. Hope you get some results.:)

4. Yeah, it was pretty much wasted. I guess there wasn't enough fat or heat. :|
    Should've just gone with firecrackers. After about an hour and a half, I got a pretty decent body high. But I felt completely sober in my mind.
    Oh well. Thanks for the replies!

5. #5 highquality, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Don't ever microwave your THC, its ruining it.
    U don't even need heat to do the extraction itself if you have time.

But you need it to wash boil your weed in water and to dry it, if you don't want you space meal taste like rotten spinach.

6. make a firecracker in the oven and then let it sit for a while too. Double wrap in foil to avoid smell! I use nutella so it smells like chocolate.

7. Don't listen to this man... I make canna peanut butter in the microwave all the time and I've gotten stoned every single time.

8. i have NO idea what you just said,

but im sure its wrong.

9. I would of just smoked the 1.7 g's and gotten super stoned as fuck, but to all their own i guess :smoke:

10. #10 highquality, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    BAD GUESS, u just don't get it.

That's optional, to avoid bad taste, I boil the herbs in water, change the water 3 times (this water turns to a dark brown color) so I get less crap in my final product.

Microwaves sucks. Sure it works, but it's not very efficient.

You can do a lot of things, you will always get some THC, the matter is to know how many percent of THC you get from your herb. There is mostly a lot of waste.

not anybody can afford to be a perfectionist, but I like to fully enjoy my home grown.

11. Wrong. I microwave buds to dry them while I'm waiting for the rest of it to dry naturally. There is little or no difference between drying them in the microwave, oven or other hot place.

Obviously drying them properly is best, but the microwave is great for a quick win.

12. #12 highquality, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    I've never say it didn't work.
    But I'm pretty sure it's not good for the weed to be microwaved.

If this is so good why don't you dry all in the microwave ?
    Because it sucks.

You've gotta be patient to preserve the quality or what you consume, microwaves sucks even for food.
    That's well known microwaves ruins what you put into it.
    I don't have one and I don't want of it.

13. yeah like prev stated fat and cooking time required

14. Yeah. Such a waste. At least I know the dealer, and got it pretty cheap.
    I should've just smoked it. I'll try Firecrackers next time I need to get high, and can't smoke.
    Thanks guys.

15. Use a cap full of oil or a slice of butter in your milk, and bring the milk to a boil in a sauce pan and let the bud simmer in there for 10 minutes minimum. My next experiment is to do this with a jug of milk, throw it in the fridge, and use the chilled milk to make chocolate milk.

16. boiling your herb before doing any cooking with it is not a good idea,

trichromes will burst with water bubbling all over it and such high heat will vaporize your shit,

so you basically are making vaped edibles if you are boiling 3 times.

17. Here is a good recipe. You will need:

1) 1 shot of kahula
    2) hershey chocolate bar
    3) whole milk
    4) pan and pot (the equipment)
    5) swiss miss
    6) coffee filter
    7) decarbed weed or hash
    8) empty tea bag

Take your bud, decarb it in the oven then put it in a tea bag.

Put a large pot of water on the stove and boil it. Then when it boils, take a pan and put it over the water. Wait a minute and put the chocolate bar in, let it melt and pour in one cup of whole milk and stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Put in the tea bag of weed and let it soak while stirring. Then carefully and slowly add in the shot of kahlua and stir for a few minutes.

After no more than five minutes total time, pour the contents through a coffee filter into a mug that contains the swiss miss. Add in boiling water to fill the mug stir and enjoy.

The alochol and fat in the milk will bind to the THC and help extract it. Enjoy. Besides the weed this recipe would cost maybe three dollars.

18. You don't have a microwave? What the fuck. I bet my 3-minute microwave pizza will taste better than your 25min oven-cooked pizza any day. :devious:

19. I like the taste of weed and chocolate together, so see no need for boiling and rinsing.:) although some folks do. I would think you would be rinsing away important plant constituents.:confused:

Keif works well in microwaved beverages, such as tea.. Add keif to your tea bag and water, microwave 1 min 40 seconds, add cream, stir well, drink when cooled. Coconut cream in chai tea with keif is really good.

20. Dude.. microwaves can be used to make edibles.. i make POTENT firecrackers and canna peanutbutter. (I guess its the same)

I also decarboxylate my weed in there, in actuality.. it makes it stronger.