Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attempted possession of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoogleEyedBass, Aug 31, 2011.

1. What the hell does attempted possession of marijuana mean?

2. Trying to get weed.

3. Middle of a deal, get busted, not technically in your possession yet? That's all that I can think of

4. Okay well that makes sense, thanks. The judge reduced my possession charge to 'attempted' which is a class C misdemeanor. :)

5. It means you have extremely oily hands and defy the laws of friction?

6. No need for luck, I have already been convicted hah

7. Ahh, well, good luck in any future ventures and projects!

8. I tried to grab the weed but it just wouldn't stick to my hands officer!

"Ok, attempt possession then!"

9. I'm way too faded for such a well crafted joke :smoking:

10. I just recently got a PTA in the mail and when I called the # on the PTA it said i was being charged with attempted possession on cannabis. So this is what happened. I wake up at my friends house because we work together for his dad, and what we usually do before work is smoke a blunt. My friend says he cant scale out a tenner because it's going to reek up the whole house. We end up leaving with all of it and go smoke then we went to a neighborhood to pass out flyers. When we were leaving there was this big ass chevy silverado tailgating me hard as fuck so i switched lanes to let him go by but he just keeps getting behind me and continues to tailgate me. So i speed up and make the turn on the street on my friends house and when we get right infront of his house my friends dad is outside and the silverado is behind me with blue and red flashing lights. I see Officer Dwayne Fucking Johnson and hes asking me for my id and then asks if anything is in the car. I asked him "can you give me a second to double check?" He laughed and said " Okay you got 5 minutes and honesty goes a long way." So me and my friend just say "fuck it just give it to him." I put the jar on the roof and the cop comes back and says im not going to get arrested but im going to get a ticket. He has me sign a paper and just says im going to get a ticket in the mail and lets us go. I get an advertisement from an attorney in the mail the other day and the day after i got the PTA. I have an appointment with an attorney tomorrow. I wonder how much this shit is going to be.

11. The Rock pulled you over? That's gangsta

12. Lmao yeah this guy looked exactly like him. He was wearing some camo cargos and was tatted up

13. Jesus man, get the hell out of Utah.

14. ??? im in florida

15. It means you texted your dealer, agreed to meet up with him somewhere, but he didnt show because he fell asleep and forgot

Hey at least you tried right?

16. The Rock : what's your name kid?

You: its Bi..

The Rock: It doesn't matter what your name is!

The Rock: I'm gonna let you off easy before I take you stash, turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up your rooty poo candy ass....

If ya smelllllllllllllaalalalaalalala what The Cop is .......

Cookin'

17. What's your point?