Attempt to see why most people say not to use fox farm nutes with miracle grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 17, 2014.

1. [quote name="ParanoiaKills" post="19385858" timestamp="1390404213"]Not a very productive thread. OP asks us whats the downfalls if using MG, than calls us haters for explaining his question that he wanted the answer too*unsubbed[/quote]I still wanna learn.... Politely! Lol I <3 hobbit weed

right... best way to learn is to save the 5 dollars and spend 2 months growing shitty weed lol.  

3. I broke down and got $19.50 for a bag of ocean forest. I still have hermy seeds, so finding good genetics for a micro grow is next up on my mission. I was always told all weed is good weed til you fuck it up. So I'm going to eat the monies and trust what every online forum ever says and go with ffof. I <3 hobbit weed

4. You wont regret it. Considering what most people pay for a gram, $20 for decent soil is well worth the money.

If ordering your seeds be sure to check strains around the forums. Unforunetly some breeders arent that much better than using bag seed imo.

5. [quote name="joker865" post="19409124" timestamp="1390742631"]You wont regret it. Considering what most people pay for a gram, $20 for decent soil is well worth the money.If ordering your seeds be sure to check strains around the forums. Unforunetly some breeders arent that much better than using bag seed imo.[/quote]I must get bro prices cause I never pay 20 a gram I just pay 60 for a ¼ and it's all top shelf budWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

6. Evidently most people pay more. The only weed I have bought in the last couple of years cost me $140/oz. Didnt say anything about paying $20/g but yours is still a good example

If you pay $60 per 1/4 that is about $8/g. If you pay $5 for some cheap soil, or $20 for good soil your looking at a difference of about $15 which would buy you about 2g. So if your plant yields 2g more than it would with poor soil then it has already payed for itself. If you yield 2oz per plant, that would have cost you $480 buying in 1/4s. Cheaping out on $15 for one of the most important aspects of your grow seems awful short sighted to me.

7. [quote name="joker865" post="19410749" timestamp="1390764412"]Evidently most people pay more. The only weed I have bought in the last couple of years cost me $140/oz. Didnt say anything about paying $20/g but yours is still a good exampleIf you pay $60 per 1/4 that is about $8/g. If you pay $5 for some cheap soil, or $20 for good soil your looking at a difference of about $15 which would buy you about 2g. So if your plant yields 2g more than it would with poor soil then it has already payed for itself. If you yield 2oz per plant, that would have cost you $480 buying in 1/4s. Cheaping out on $15 for one of the most important aspects of your grow seems awful short sighted to me.[/quote]I understand my choice on soil is horrible but you have to work with what money you have available. At the time I had very little funds plus the Walmart doesn't really have a garden section just 1 isle for house plants and miracle grow was the only type of soil they had but I am going to make it work just by tweaking some methods its not that I want to grow in this shit cause I don't. I would prefer my compost back in the states but the reason I have been being a ass is because most on here were being a ass to me and imo you have to give respect to earn itWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

8. [quote name="joker865" post="19410749" timestamp="1390764412"]Evidently most people pay more. The only weed I have bought in the last couple of years cost me $140/oz. Didnt say anything about paying $20/g but yours is still a good exampleIf you pay $60 per 1/4 that is about $8/g. If you pay $5 for some cheap soil, or $20 for good soil your looking at a difference of about $15 which would buy you about 2g. So if your plant yields 2g more than it would with poor soil then it has already payed for itself. If you yield 2oz per plant, that would have cost you $480 buying in 1/4s. Cheaping out on $15 for one of the most important aspects of your grow seems awful short sighted to me.[/quote]Good job me!

9. #90 zippy657, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    lie... but case in point either way... if youre gonna get 60 grams off this plant then your 5 dollar soil cost difference is a whopping 1% investment.  Its alarmingly frustrating that you aparently cant hear yourself... 20 fucken dollars is not a lot of money! even to homeless people!  if you are going to produce 500$ worth of goods in an endevour, why the hell would you jeopardize the quality in the name of saving 5 dollars... its asenine! just friggen stop this crap.

10. [quote name="zippy657" post="19417527" timestamp="1390859239"]lie... but case in point either way... if youre gonna get 60 grams off this plant then your 5 dollar soil cost difference is a whopping 1% investment. Its alarmingly frustrating that you aparently cant hear yourself... 20 fucken dollars is not a lot of money! even to homeless people! if you are going to produce 500$ worth of goods in an endevour, why the hell would you jeopardize the quality in the name of saving 5 dollars... its asenine! just friggen stop this crap.[/quote]Breath wasted Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

11. [quote name="zippy657" post="19417527" timestamp="1390859239"]lie... but case in point either way... if youre gonna get 60 grams off this plant then your 5 dollar soil cost difference is a whopping 1% investment. Its alarmingly frustrating that you aparently cant hear yourself... 20 fucken dollars is not a lot of money! even to homeless people! if you are going to produce 500$ worth of goods in an endevour, why the hell would you jeopardize the quality in the name of saving 5 dollars... its asenine! just friggen stop this crap.[/quote]I was homeless and just now am back on my feet. The only thing I wanted to tell you was that when you are homeless, $20 is food, shelter, or gas money. Even just $5 is a LOT of money. I get your point(which is why I bought ffof) but I just wanted to let you know that sometimes definitions of expensive are hugely different.

12. [quote name="emilystrange" post="19417948" timestamp="1390863422"]I was homeless and just now am back on my feet. The only thing I wanted to tell you was that when you are homeless, $20 is food, shelter, or gas money. Even just $5 is a LOT of money. I get your point(which is why I bought ffof) but I just wanted to let you know that sometimes definitions of expensive are hugely different.[/quote]Thank you I am a penny pincher I don't like spending money. I have some money but I won't buy top line things when I can do pretty much the same thing with a cheaper soil yes it may be a little extra work but who cares?? Not me I'm going to do my thing weather it is liked or notWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

13. If you're homeless, you aren't growing reefer.

14. I'm not homeless anymore but I'm at high risk of it.

15. [quote name="zippy657" post="19418009" timestamp="1390864097"]If you're homeless, you aren't growing reefer.[/quote]That is not true I had a friend that grew outdoors and he was homeless it was within 30 feet of his camp site he did that for 3 years straight growing about 20 plants at a time and would sell it all and save all the money he could besides food and toiletries he did that saved up $8,000 and bought him a house didn't use no fancy soil or nutes he used piss water and wood ashes from his campfire. So that statement is definitely not true u have probably never had to do anything to that extent in your life I have been in that boat once and it's not fun it was only a month but it still sucks Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

16. Ye I was in the homeless boat myself for 3 months after my parents passed away so thankfully I had a close friend who let me move in and get on my feet now I got my own place and grow.. its tough out there and all I have to say is good for you Emily by Not letting society swallow you whole and keep you on the streets

-------------------------------
    my journals

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1244732-First-cfl-grow-lst-and-topping

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256772-Sugar-cookie-seed

17. [quote name="jumper420" post="19418631" timestamp="1390869648"]Ye I was in the homeless boat myself for 3 months after my parents passed away so thankfully I had a close friend who let me move in and get on my feet now I got my own place and grow.. its tough out there and all I have to say is good for you Emily by Not letting society swallow you whole and keep you on the streets-------------------------------my journalshttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1244732-First-cfl-grow-lst-and-toppinghttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256772-Sugar-cookie-seed[/quote]I lived in my car for 8 months. So that means the world to me, thank you :)