Attempt to see why most people say not to use fox farm nutes with miracle grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 17, 2014.

1. It's for you own personal satisfaction then why post for everyone and misguide new growers? It's not an impossible task to grow marijuana with miracle grow. I've done it but will never again. Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Research. Do a couple grows. Learn more about growing. Here, I'll help point you in directions to look and hopefully you'll see why MG is bad. Not just the company is bad but their products are bad for you. Look up:
    -mobile vs immobile nutrients
    -soil food web
    Maybe just read on how plants grow and go from there

current grow
    <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-%22perpetual%22-grow">http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow</a>

2. [quote name="ParanoiaKills" post="19385858" timestamp="1390404213"]Not a very productive thread. OP asks us whats the downfalls if using MG, than calls us haters for explaining his question that he wanted the answer too*unsubbed[/quote]I looked through my entire thread and I never once asked a question. Mostly it people giving their opinion which I appreciate but I am still going to do my thing and I never asked anyone to subscribe that's your choice Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

3. [quote name="greenbudguy" post="19385865" timestamp="1390404347"]It's for you own personal satisfaction then why post for everyone and misguide new growers? It's not an impossible task to grow marijuana with miracle grow. I've done it but will never again. Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Research. Do a couple grows. Learn more about growing. Here, I'll help point you in directions to look and hopefully you'll see why MG is bad. Not just the company is bad but their products are bad for you. Look up:-mobile vs immobile nutrients-soil food webMaybe just read on how plants grow and go from therecurrent growhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow[/quote]OK I want you to ask yourself what did they use to grow back before all these organic soils and all these different soils? They used what was available at the time. And they had no problem. But I do appreciate the feedback but I am dedicated for this and you can bash on my decisions all you want but nothing is going to stop me from doing what I am going to do so honestly if you guys think you are going to persuade me to do different you are severely wasting your breath Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. Yes there are more companies coming out with a lot of different soils and soil products today than say 25 years ago but organic growing isn't a new field of study. Understanding of how plants grow is still being discovered. That's why I love researching and growing. I want to be part of the group making those discoveries. I understand your wanting to learn and experiment. I do but you're not experimenting. Miracle Grow can grow plants. This has been established. If it didn't grow plants then it wouldn't be sold anywhere. The real question is should you be taking in anything into your body that has been grown using Miracle Grow? Look into mobile vs immobile nutrients

current grow
    <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-%22perpetual%22-grow">http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow</a>

5. What did people use before organics? Organic is a corporatized term for natural (which is going further into the backwards ass thinking of agriculture). And the time spent here is very wasted so no more from me. Natural is what people used before leftover ammonium nitrate from WW2 man. Earth. Ya dig....think about the health problems the generations before us are having. I'm not much older than you btw. Also look at the health problems in our own generation, and look at the occurance of health problems in the younger generations. Then you'll see the trend...worse, and worse, and worse, and still getting worse. Isn't modern medicine suppose to be advancing us forward? Not backwards? Sure it has in the last 100 years. But then people stopped with natural, and now depend on it. But it went sour. Because they wanted people dependant upon it so they could skip steps in which the human body needs to keep things in a natural balance. It's all connected people. One big ass puzzle.But props on the resilience. Too bad your body won't be so resilient in a decade. Think that vitamin D3 put into the milk helps you? You forget the first two steps. D1 from the Sun, the body converts proper amounts to D2, and so forth.Miracle-gro...psychoanalysis.

6. Okay so now you're saying organic and natural are the same thing but Miracle Grow isn't either. Your argument is completely making the point that you SHOULDN'T use miracle grow. You are arguing that organic is better with your last post. That the switch from organic to inorganic is what is making people sick. Do you even care about growing or do you just want to troll and distract from sharing of information and propagation of this amazing plant. If you have any respect for the growing world and community, you'll read and learn more. Open up your mind and learn.

current grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow

7. #69 StayLowGrows, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Are you responding to my posts? I may be misinterpreting your response if so. I do believe that you and I are in fact on the same page...But the word "organic" was coined as a marketing term for what should be natural. I can think of no way of explaining how I mean to put this. So my apologizes if you misinterpret what I can't seem to explain...haha. My fault there.No further research needed on my end though.

8. give him a break guys, im pretty sure he's 'special'.

9. I really hope you don't mean this statement. I've been growing for a couple years and been researching most of that time trying to learn all I can about plants. There is still so much to learn. Every subject I research opens up other avenues of information that I need to learn. Whatever soil or nutrient line you chose is your choice but please don't ever think you don't need to research. Keep your mind open and forever be a student. Even a master still has things to learn.

current grow

10. Topped Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

11. [quote name="greenbudguy" post="19387551" timestamp="1390427871"]I really hope you don't mean this statement. I've been growing for a couple years and been researching most of that time trying to learn all I can about plants. There is still so much to learn. Every subject I research opens up other avenues of information that I need to learn. Whatever soil or nutrient line you chose is your choice but please don't ever think you don't need to research. Keep your mind open and forever be a student. Even a master still has things to learn. current growhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow[/quote]I wasn't referring to biology (whatever avenue). Only how the world of corportism works.Your exactly right in that the research into how the earth and all its creatures work never, and will never end.

12. The plants do look good. Don't think I hate on the grow. I'm not a full on asshole like that.I won't sidetrack anymore either. Every once in awhile this topic gets under my skin for said reasons.

13. [quote name="StayLowGrows" post="19391652" timestamp="1390488018"]The plants do look good. Don't think I hate on the grow. I'm not a full on asshole like that.I won't sidetrack anymore either. Every once in awhile this topic gets under my skin for said reasons.[/quote]Thank you I don't mind all the assholes on here lol idc what the plant is grown in as long as its healthy Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

14. Since I topped it I got three main colas starting instead of 2. Feed it ff grow big and big bloom and so far no sign of nute burn it just gets fuller and fuller. 2 weeks 3 daysWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

15. I trans planted it out of the foam cup cause growth stopped but since it's in this it has grown quite a bit Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

Yeah, but only if they steal it from Wal-Mart...then you are doing a good thing!

17. you should never use miracle grow in the first place.  Most miracle grow will have ferts that are on a time release and can take months to get out of the soil.  For people who harvest within 4 to 5 months this is no good.  No matter how much you flush with miracle grow you will most likely have fert left in your dryed product causing the bud to crackle or pop when lit.  Also leaves a horrible taste.  If using fox farms method (which i use regularly) I would always recomend using a soiless mix or at least a peat or moss mix with no fert to begin with.  Flush with clerex 5 days before harvest or with straight cold water for 10 days before harvest.

18. [quote name="NS89" post="19365964" timestamp="1390095862"]Eh, how low budget can you go? I understand that a lot of people want to grow some herb and only have minimal funds to do so... no hate on that whatsoever. Just seems like for multiple reasons Miracle Grow shouldn't be supported as a company either. Whatever the case is, if you don't have much dough to get started and you don't care as much about the end result, then MG is the way to go haha. [/quote]I'm in a similar boat right now. I need a temporary set up until I can get back on my feet fully with an awesome job. My budget is at max $30 until I get my medical bills taken care of (should be in the next couple months. I <3 hobbit weed