Attempt to see why most people say not to use fox farm nutes with miracle grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 17, 2014.

1. [quote name="jumper420" post="19383667" timestamp="1390359759"]I love how people just skim and dont read and just start in rants read the thread before replying people are we drones following a leader or are we individuals at least for me im an individual good job stealth-------------------------------my journalshttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1244732-First-cfl-grow-lst-and-toppinghttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256772-Sugar-cookie-seed[/quote]IkrWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. [quote name="turbotoke" post="19383673" timestamp="1390359823"]That's why I said why not just get a cheap dirt with no additives, you could get crappy black fill dirt.[/quote]But that won't let me support the evil Monsanto company by doing that man Lmao Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

3. [quote name="jumper420" post="19383697" timestamp="1390360004"]Its all he had at the time and with 8 foot of snow he cant go anywhere-------------------------------my journalshttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1244732-First-cfl-grow-lst-and-toppinghttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256772-Sugar-cookie-seed[/quote]And I love supporting Monsanto *bongin* I'm an assWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. If you're talking about me I read the whole post, and in what way does not doing so make someone a drone?  Some people have educated opinions that are not dependent on what others say.  If you follow someone's advice to use a sub-par product without proper research then you'd be more akin to a drone, but I'd hope you'd not do that. 

5. #47 turbotoke, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    It's easy to joke about that but if you read about the stuff that Monsanto has done it may change your mind.  

Also, if the soil smelled sickening while flushing why would you use that.  Even if the runoff was clean that would turn me off from the product.

6. No not you just people in general... some people on here just follow what others is proper and he wants to test why hes got one with mg still nuted out with mg stuff and one completely flushed. Trust me I know there are intelligent people out there but it just seems some people are brainwashed easily... imho

-------------------------------
    my journals

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1244732-First-cfl-grow-lst-and-topping

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1256772-Sugar-cookie-seed

7. [quote name="turbotoke" post="19383723" timestamp="1390360321"]It's easy to joke about that stuff but if you read about the stuff that Monsanto has done it may change your mind. Also, if the soil smelled sickening while flushing why would you use that. Even if the runoff was clean that would turn me off from the product.[/quote]Nothing that is used to water the plant with will change the taste of the bud and will not hurt the bud one bit already went through that battle a couple times and idc what Monsanto has done there products have never let me down so I am still onboard with themWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

8. Oh it absolutely can, maybe not in what you have planned but chemicals used near the end of flowering can affect the buds.  Now having grown I can tell when buds are not flushed properly, and I've had buds that "sparkle" so to say, an obvious signs that it still has fertilizer chems like nitrogen in it.  

9. The point is...you are a drone when you purchase shit like Miracle-Gro. To iterate further...your putting cash in the hands of the people who want you to be a drone and are doing a damn good job at almost securing that possibility.People really do have a problem with critical thinking themselves anymore. But hey, so and so is going to win the Super Bowl!! Don't forget to like that random image with someone's grammatically incorrect and misspelled phrase on Facebook too.No thanks. I care about my loved ones future's. It really is that serious. And I'll throw it in anyone's faceCan marijuana be grown in MG? This question is irrelevant.Hate me now...me and mine will be of the 1/3rd, if even that. Don't know? You better ask some body.

10. [quote name="turbotoke" post="19383763" timestamp="1390360911"]Oh it absolutely can, maybe not in what you have planned but chemicals used near the end of flowering can affect the buds. Now having grown I can tell when buds are not flushed properly, and I've had buds that "sparkle" so to say, an obvious signs that it still has fertilizer chems like nitrogen in it. [/quote]I have a very long time before they ever go to flowering Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

11. [quote name="StayLowGrows" post="19383771" timestamp="1390360992"]The point is...you are a drone when you purchase shit like Miracle-Gro. To iterate further...your putting cash in the hands of the people who want you to be a drone and are doing a damn good job at almost securing that possibility.People really do have a problem with critical thinking themselves anymore. But hey, so and so is going to win the Super Bowl!! Don't forget to like that random image with someone's grammatically incorrect and misspelled phrase on Facebook too.No thanks. I care about my loved ones future's. It really is that serious. And I'll throw it in anyone's faceCan marijuana be grown in MG? This question is irrelevant.Hate me now...me and mine will be of the 1/3rd, if even that. Don't know? You better ask some body.[/quote]Dafaqqqq??? Dude being a drone is following a trend like only using what soil hightimes says or some other bullshit Mag. Or doing something someone tells you to do miracle grow didn't reach out of the bin at Walmart and attach itself to my cart no I decided I was gonna use it cause one I know it works and 2 to many people hate on it and I am gonna make them eat their words IMHO Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

12. Hello in the laboratory. I have a question. What are you attempting to ascertain in these indevers?If the washed soil out performs the standard time release soil you learn two things.1 time released fertilizer is crap for growing indoors in containers.2 miracle grow is crap because see number one.34You can fill in three and four.Mj

13. [quote name="marvajuana" post="19383822" timestamp="1390361572"]Hello in the laboratory. I have a question. What are you attempting to ascertain in these indevers?If the washed soil out performs the standard time release soil you learn two things.1 time released fertilizer is crap for growing indoors in containers.2 miracle grow is crap because see number one.34You can fill in three and four.Mj[/quote]It's for my own personal satisfaction and completion of a near impossible task with a product with a reputation for the highest unsatisfactory rate among many. Why do you askWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

14. Actually no, "testing" two plants grown from seed really tells you nothing. You really have no idea if one is doing better due to the soil, other environmental variables or phenotypical expression.

15. "idc what Monsanto has done there products have never let me down so I am still onboard with them"

:mad: 

16. Not a very productive thread. OP asks us whats the downfalls if using MG, than calls us haters for explaining his question that he wanted the answer too*unsubbed