Attacked by an Opossum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrazyHaze, Apr 28, 2012.

1. #1 DrazyHaze, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    Alright this story is a little fucked up... I'm at my parents house for the weekend visiting, and I'm sitting out back having a cigarette when I decide I wanna pack a bowl, so I'm walking to my car with my phone light and I open the gate on the side of the house, take a step, and look down and to my surprise a fucking Opossum is at my feet! At first I thought it was a cat, but no, this was a fucking opossum.

I make eye contact with it seize up and then try to kick it, and of course I totally miss, the fucker gets pissed and starts hissing and bearing his teeth and is about to come at me when I just run up my side yard to my car pretty much freaking out and called my best buddy to tell him what happened hahaha. Honestly I was fucking scared I don't know if those ugly ass things attack or not, and they look so fucking disgusting.

Damn, near death experience...fucking opossum ruined my night !

2. Wtf is a opossum do you mean possum they are brutal little fuckers if you piss them off

3. Yea a possum but the correct spelling is opossum and luckily this ond didn't bite me or anything

4. i heard those fuckers sleep like 20 hours a day so i guess if you wake them up they might get a little morning grumpy :p

5. Yea those things are angry bastards.

6. Damn dude I'm glad this one didn't fucking get me...that shit was pretty scary at the time. He snuck up o me.

7. You weren't really "attacked"

8. agreed,

rename thread 'Pussy scared by possom, ran to car'

9. [quote name='"KB Grower"']You weren't really "attacked"[/quote]

Dude almost, the little fucker lunged at me but I ran

10. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']Yea a possum but the correct spelling is opossum and luckily this ond didn't bite me or anything[/quote]

Maybe where you are from but here it's just possum

11. that possum feels like a badass now because he scared you away.

12. They make very passionate lovers.

13. should had used a pokeball man... you would had caught that pokemon for sure.

14. I have 3 baby oppossums I'm taking care of... Their not so bad, but they are vicious cowards

15. These fuckers got into the ceiling of my house a couple years back and made a nest... you could hear them running on the support beams and shit at night it was sketchy. When we finally called animal control to get the fuckers out there was like 6 fat ass adult ones and like 12 babies, ever since that period I hated possums

16. just the title is funny

17. It probably had rabies or some disease.

I saw a possum once and it was right by me and my dog it was so scary but luckily it ran away. Creepy as hell.

I don't do anything to piss them off though. And it's called a possum! I used to think it was opossum when I was a kid.

18. Opossum is correct(colloquially possum)

19. Possums are in my opinion possibly the ugliest little bastards I've ever seen, like uglier than rats, and ten times the size. They usually just play dead and don't attack but if you actually kicked it I'm pretty sure you'd have pissed it off enough to bite the shit out of your leg, your kind of lucky that you missed lol

20. You thought it was a car?