Attack of the trichomes

Discussion in 'General' started by jollyrancher1, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Or you could just ya know, take showers and wash your bedding?

2. nice find OP

3. That does not get rid of them.

They live in walls and floors and mattresses.

4. Bed bugs are just like us, creatures finding a way to survive on this earth. All they need is a bit of blood from us, and they will continue to live. The chance of one giving you a disease is very slim, and if so it's very treatable. Does the life of another breathing, living creature really out weigh the cost of a tiny amount of blood?

5. doesn't work, they're really pesky fuckers. i had them at my mom's apartment when i was 14. the dude downstairs bought a mattress that had bed bugs in it and it eventually came up to our floor. they were all in the walls of my room, infested my entire bed. had to sleep on the couch for the most part and i'd still get the occasional bite. we got rid of them by throwing out all our furniture and getting the place sprayed twice. such a huge waste of money living there

6. Fuck outta here with that shit.

7. Creatures must die so others can live.

8. #9 smokehound, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Bed bugs are not attracted to filth. They are attracted to warm bodies.

They follow your CO2 trail..

Nice ignorance :laughing:

Lol fucking Pe-Tards.. Bedbugs can transmit some NASTY shit, like trypanosomiasis, which becomes part of your DNA permanently, infecting all offspring you sire.

Fundamentalism doesnt have to be religious to be fucking retarded..

9. No....

10. Speak for yourself dude. Like tasty, I too had some bed bugs come up from a new neighbor. I already have skin problems I keep under control, whenever I saw some bites that shit would piss me off. And my mild OCD generally makes it really frustrating not to constantly about shit like that on my body. See where your advice gets you?

As for the OP, my mom told me about this when we had them. She was getting bit the most so she looking up all kinds of solutions. One of the things she found actually specified marijuana which she thought I'd get a kick out of. She heard everything from extreme heat to extreme cold, but eventually found that diatomaceous earth was pretty effective. That and our night owl habits and a cat that helped us catch some.

11. cuntcakes is a notorious troll abroad several message boards..

she/he/it used to pester a fishing forum i frequent and bitch about our "cruelty" to fish..

12. That might fit in on a Japan/Fukishima forum.

They fucked the food chain.

13. Lol, the most asinine part of it, was the forum i speak of strongly advocates catch and release.

I proceeded to link several videos of live fish being gutted, including a shark.

It was pretty funny :laughing:

14. oh no...i can already hear the hippies.

"dude, weed kills bed bugs man. this is why it needs to be legal bro."

im all for legalization, but claims like this only make us weed advocates look dumb.

15. It is not a "claim", it is real.

Not all trichomes are MJ based.

I hope the little fuckers scream while they bleed out and die.