Attack of the PB and Fluff Sandwich

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DangerDoom, May 7, 2007.

1. Ripped a couple bowls off a homemade bong last night, it ripped like a champ. I got so fucked up I started eating EVERYTHING. Not just normal munchies but I mean EVERYTHING. I had like 4 MEALS at 2 am. One of a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. For those that dont know, Fluff is some white stuff that is basically marshmellows. My little brother eats that stuff instead of pb&j cuz hes a moron. Anyways, I took two small pieces of bread and put on enough PB and Fluff for like 4 sandwiches. I didn't even realise this. I look around and theres fluff EVERYWHERE. This stuff sticks to everything to. I say fuck it go down to my room and eat the sandwich, but I end up pacing around my whole basement like a madman with this sandwich. Ended up with no bread left, and a HUGE glob of pb and fluff just chillen in my hand. I dont know what to do at this point, so I start buggen out. Im running around my basement, NOT in the finished portion which is my room. I finaly end up at the utility sink and start throwing the stuff in there. Throw some water on my hands get it off. I get control of myself, I go back up to the kitchen, wash the mess I made, go back down to my room for some serious couch lock. Next thing I know its 3am, I ment be in bed at 1am and I have school the next morning. I eventually pass out.

But what is so crazy about this is, how I just went insane, on a rampage with PB and fluff, but then I come back to normal high and just chill. Thankfully no one noticed.

sorry for the ranting, just thought it was a funn story

2. hahaha good story.

nothing like 87 grams of fat on white.

but fluffernutters are the shit, for real. they actually used to make them at my high school.

3. swear to god man, i think i used 3/4 of a jar of PB and maybe 1/4 of a HUGE jar of fluff. that shit spread quick so its always more PB then fluff.

I just hope no one questions me about it. cuz that was alot of food.

p.s. im still stupid from last night, that bong i made hit so hard, it fucked me up more then ever.

4. yeah i usually end fluffnutters to the point of nausea

5. yeah i think im done with them for a while. i had my share last night.

6. I've never even heard of that, gonna have to try it

7. its good man, just dont go overboard like i did.

8. haha alright i'm gonna try it sometime