Attack of the Killer wasp!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highandmighty, May 10, 2009.

1. I was just getting ready for bed which included taking a couple bong rips, turning off the lights, and bombing my room with febreze. Pulp fiction was on showcase so I planned to just pass out to that so I thought I was set for a good time, but then I went to close the window and my face was pelted by something small and light and I jumped back and then I noticed I fat wasp on my pillow, it was the biggest wasp I have ever seen.

I'm really allergic to wasp stings so I naturally freaked out and ran out of the room. I decided I would have to kill it as soon as possible because if i fell asleep with it still in there and it stung my while I was asleep I would have been a gonner. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and armed myself with a dust pan for swatting, and a towel to trap and smother it. I went back up to my room and had to turn the lights on so I could see which was sketchy, trying to not get stung while doing that.

I swatted around a bit trying to disturb the wasps hiding spot, in vain. Then i went on the computer and googled wasp species to see if I could identify the wasp because it was actually the biggest fucking wasp I have ever seen. After that I decided I would just wait it out and see if it would come out, then i looked up and saw the beast on top of my desk about 5 inches away from my face. In a split second I pull a cat-like manouver out of the chair and grab the towel and scooped the wasp off of my desk and squeezed as hard as I could. I brought it into the bathroom and unraveled it to see if it was dead... it flew out and is still trapped in my washroom.

I'm too high for this haha

2. Your gonna have to resort to chemical weapons. Take the febreeze and give the wasp a shower. Thats what I did one time ine I saw a few aints. Make sure the wasp doesn't make it out of febreeze shower alive or else you could get stung.

3. I fuckin hate flying stinging insects but wasps are the worst.

Funily enough ive never actually been stung by a wasp or am allergic to them, they just scare me alot.