Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atoms

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Angus.P420, Jan 27, 2014.

1. If we are made of atoms how to we continue to form, do the particles come together as they need to? When we die to the atoms go back into the air an form into somthin else?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A lot of our atoms in our body evaporates as our body decomposes and releases gas into the air, yes. Our DNA triggers our cells to grow and so then they reproduce at rapid rates, and slow down after puberty. So baked, hope this helpsSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When I die I want to be buried in a marijuana patch

4. Omg I'm too high for this thread right nowSent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

5. Its such a mind blowing subject. When we die we become part of the earth. All of our petroleum oil comes from living things, just like us. Microbes and fungi will decompose your body into different compounds. Nitrogen compounds become NO3 and are released into the soil. Some of your carbon compouds (CO2) may get re-released into the air. Your stored fat and muscle will most likely begin to form hydrocarbons (methane, petroleum). Your bones will last the longest, most likely providing calcium to plants for years and years. Back to the CO2; the carbon dioxide that was stored in your body and released into the atmosphere will have many paths. One of them is being absorbed by plants, the carbon, and some of the oxygen will become part of the plant. This in turn (depending on the plant) can be eaten by other animals (even humans, talk about cannibalism). Some of your CO2 might make it into the ocean, being absorbed by the water. The CO2 here can stay dormant for millions of years, or it might go into a fish (fish gets eaten by bird, bird craps on a car and now you've become bird poop on a car).I guess thats my little rant. If you're really interested you could read up on some environmental/biological stuff :p

6. And for the whole particles coming together thing, its all chemistry and physics. Your body is like a car, you have your fuel reacting to create energy (kinetic and potential). A cool little factoid; we actually become toxic over time as the toxic chemicals we interact with everyday become stored and concentrated

7. I was comin down from a 5g shroom trip when I posted this lol, great answers though makes sense to me for some reason.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="Not Sure" post="19414384" timestamp="1390802617"]When I die I want to be buried in a marijuana patch[/quote]Fuck that, have you seen it when marijuana gets mouldy? Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

Oh yea.... wouldn't want that nonsense going on after I'm dead. Good call :bongin:

10. [quote name="Not Sure" post="19417910" timestamp="1390862961"]Oh yea.... wouldn't want that nonsense going on after I'm dead. Good call :bongin:[/quote]I wouldn't want my body rotting away in a pile of rot and my body decomposing with it even if I was dead. Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk