Atomi Smart AC Adaptor/remote monitoring.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Han-Bolo, Jun 8, 2019.

1. So I came across this Atomi smart AC adaptor at Walmart for 29 bucks so I figured I would give it a shot.

On the box it says "control your AC's power, temperature, mode, and fan speed from your phone anywhere in the world."

Ive always wanted to get a plus one set up but I figure if I'm going to spend that much I should at least be able to monitor C02 levels as well. So up until today, Ive been sitting around waiting lol. I should be off work soon, and plan on giving it a try. It is some adapter you plug into the outlet that has a plug for your AC and a sensor wired in that you place in the AC area. Then you download the app on your smart phone and you should be rocking and rolling. It tells you your temps, you can set schedules, adjust the AC, and all types of fun stuff like that. Ill keep y'all posted !

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Just make sure it ain't Chinese them 'Hawaii' will Hack ya ....lol

3. Promise?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol so it turns out you need the actual remote for the AC in order to sync the hardware with the software. I got my LG portable AC off Facebook marketplace for 80 bucks without the remote...... I guess I gotta find me a remote to borrow or buy otherwise I'm shit out of luck lol. It ain't a huwaie lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!

I ordered a used remote on Ebay....to be continued in a week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app