Atom Smasher [VID] (concentrate bowl + wand in 1)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by digital022, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Wsup my GC peeps, it's been a while since I last started a thread but I'd like to share with you all a new concentrate toy I got recently.

Its called an Atom Smasher, and instead of showing a few pics of the device, I figured it would be better to see it in action...check it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoxPTuFIGTs]YouTube - Atom Smashing[/ame]

Thanks!

2. that is amazing.

3. Dude i'm not gonna lie, that is the fucking COOLEST extract bowl I have ever seen. Definetly worthy of a plus rep! :eek:

4. you bought that at CARE huh?

for you who dont know CARE is a fabulous dispensary and they designed this, I'm currently on the waiting list for a perculated atom-smasher

5. Thats so awesome. How much did you pay for that?

6. Yeah I got it from C.A.R.E. in Van Nuys and they go for $80. The concentrate in the vid is some Black Domina hash by the way.

7. Hell yeah man, C.A.R.E is the best. I'm on the waiting list for a perc'd atom smasher, is yours the 1st generation without the grommet that is there to make removal of the wand do-able? Or do you have the newer grommeted ones

8. I remember the first time I saw one of those, things are fucking badass me want ^__^

9. That is awesome... I've never seen this.

10. that fucking blew my mind

11. That's badass-

12. Initially, I was looking to get the perc'd version also but I just didn't want to wait for them.

From what I understand, the 1st generation without the grommit is a prototype only. The one I got is part of the first batch available for sale and they already had the removable swing arm and now a titanium swing arm is in beta testing.

13. that is pretty cool man haha, how much did it run you?

14. it was $80.

Bump..

15. thats sick. one of my buddies came up with a similar idea, but it was waaay to over-complicated to ever be made.

16. I went in to C.A.R.E yesterday and i got put on a list for the Atom Smasher Spoon pipe, so now I'm waiting on a perc'd smasher and a smasher handpiece, cannot wait man