Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Tray Dub, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Fuckin love em. Slug is a fantastic emcee, not too technical but he gets his point across really smoothly and it's not too basic, and Ant is one of the best underground producers for sure. Anyone else?

2. Yea Slug and Ant are great.

3. Backed hard!

Been listening to The Lucy Ford so much lately, it's just sweet to throw on, burn a few and chill out. Tears For the Sheep and The Woman With the Tattooed Hands are absolute stand-out tracks.

4. there old shit is ill like dynospectrum and headshots but his last 2 newest cd's he dropped were terrible i dont like his new style its really wack.

5. A T M O S P H E R E its just a ten letter word, discretion is the name of my cement featherd bird so sick 2 green

6. I had never listened to them until I saw them randomly at Rothbury. They were really good.

7. Atmosphere is really good, slug is good, there from MN where I'm from. They have really good points and are really relaxed.

8. I like how it's intelligent rap that have a point and therefore a reason to exist.

9. Overcast, Lucy Ford and God Loves Ugly were all sick. Overcast was one of my favorite rap albums of all time. I kind of lost interest after sevens travels, which I really didn't like too much. In my opinion slug kind of turned into a bitch, but that's just me

10. Oh man three words

: Sound is vibration!!

It's a terrific song, and so is god loves ugly. The piano sample in that song is so eerie, i love it.

11. I can't believe no one has mentioned "When Life Gives You Lemons..." This was my first taste of Atmosphere. It's a good album, pretty laid back but introspective. I'm starting to get into their other stuff...good shit. :smoke:

12. Atmosphere is the shit, so is Brother Ali, and almost everyone else thats a part of Rhyme Sayers Ent.

13. Amen to that, everyone on Rhymesayers rocks the shit!!

but my favorite atmosphere song has to be "smart went crazy" off his "you can't imagine how much fun we're having" album

14. Yes! You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having is my absolute favourite album to throw on when I'm boarding in the winter...nothing like cruising down a hill on some fresh powder with Smart Went Crazy blasting in my ears.

15. You know, I really should go see these guys sometime. I could have seen them and Brother Ali and others several weeks ago, but I was too hungover... :mad: