Atmos Rx

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by double oh, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Just got this thing yesterday, along wit the honeycomb glass screen. Can't seem to get a good vape goin. Any ideas??? Junk???

For herbs?   Junk.

3. Yeah, bummer. Oh well twas cheap

4. What is it good for???

5. Atmos RX Vaporizers are ONLY good for oil. If you use dry herb, you have an electric pipe, not a vaporizer. It will ALWAYS combust your herb.

6. Well that blows... Guess I'll have to make some oil. Any good recipies???

7. How much did you pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #9 VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Google "QWISO", as it's the easiest hash to make.

Hi Double oh:

I posted the following on my Atmos Rx on a different thread  (it CAN vape...but read the following):

I own the ATMOS and I can't believe the positive reviews for it all over web.
    \nBattery LIfe - excellent
    \nWorks great for liquid....but Dry Herb...that's another story.   Yes you can get real vape out of it (a tiny bit), but you can only put a super tiny amount in it because if you don't, it won't vape.   You also need to use a glass separator or combustion  you will get.    You'll need to hold down the power button over and over for that one tiny hit.
    \nI use it almost never for Dry Herbs now...only when I just want to get a taste of Vapor (since i no longer own a real home vaporizer).
    Waste of money and as far as I am concerned a rip-off.
    \nbtw...there is a learning curve...if you do as instructed, it won't work at all.  

10. Thanks all for the replies. Gonna look into something better. Any ideas??

11. What are you looking for in a vape? Portability, discreet, vapor production, etc..

12. Portability and production! Thanks

13. A couple of vapes that are very portable are the mflb, Indica, pinnacle pro, and firewood. A couple of good cloud producers are the hammer, solo, and the firefly.

14. Thank you much!!