Atmos RX Review DRY HERBS

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GoldPharaoh, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Alright man good luck.
    But look into the smokebuddy it could help with the smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 King718, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Whats VAS?

I did check it out, I like it and I think it might be better but honestly the Pax still appeals to me more IDK why lol. IDK I had my mind set on getting one for a while.
    I also like The Pax design better like the purple color. But thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I thought it would combine my post. I forgot to multi-quote on my phone 😅.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. VAS = Vape Acquisition Syndrome

4. I'm with you I cannot figure it jout

5. I've had my Atmos Boss for almost 4 years and it is still kicking with no issues. I've heard a lot of people say it can burn the herb but if you pull at the right strength it can help ventilate the herb just enough to keep the vaporization steady and smooth. True the battery life isn't super impressive but as a personal use product it does pretty damn well. I only have to charge it once a day and unless I'm with a large group that seems to work out just fine. I appreciate the discrete size, as compared to some larger names out there, and I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to clean and keep clean. 10/10 would buy again, because let's be honest, you either love it or you don't.