Atmos raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jordanflight420, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Got this Vape from a friend that didn't know how to use it. I get clouds to come outta this hah he hates it cause it works great when you know how to use it. Hard not to know how to use it haha there's one button. Anyways took some name and date pics for u guys and wrote thank you John happy Easter to the man whom I got it from:) highly recommend this to everyone trying to dab on the go

Attached Files:

2. Great vape for concentrates, can't say the same for herbs. Did you nab it for free? If so nice nab :smoking:

3. No was not at all free haha I bought it for like 150 cause it was practally new but opened and the sticker said 180 he wanted 180 I threw down 150 and said show me the next one and bought a bag Vape Hana like it. The vapir one. Not the airizer solo but that's my next buy

4. Yea it is great for errl but the herbs not too much. Probably a 9/10 on errl and a 4/10 on herbs

5. If you want herb tho I grind my buds up and press the keef and cut it In 1/4

6. Haha my bad, "got this vape from a friend that didn't know how to use it" sounded like he was like fuck it and gave it to you :smoking:

Arizer Solo is amazing, you wouldn't regret your purchase. I have one and I absolutely love it, I will pick it up over my Buddha 9 times out of 10. :D

7. Haha what about the extreme q? Vaped out of one and was turned onto it it's like a volcano but cheaper haha
    However how does the solo compare to the extreme q

8. Never used one, don't own one. I only have the Buddha, MFLB and Solo. I can speculate about it though. If you prefer bags, Volcano is better at it, the Q is okay at it but not as easy to use. If you prefer whips, the Buddha is better because it's airway is glass and whip versus the whole unit (the Q has an air path that goes from the bottom of the unit up, the Solo seems to get it's air from the top holes, and the Buddha gets its air from a hole in the glass heater cover) and glass and whip. I've heard from other owners that have the Solo and Q that they prefer the Solo because the vapor path is glass and it's much more convenient to use, not to mention super efficient (cooking herbs) for a portable.

9. My girl gave me hers I use it for herbs but you get like four hits out of a loosely packed chamber good for work between pizzas or in a movie or something not to pass around... you just gotta get a heating technique down with out burning it

10. It really is not meant for herbs due to the heating coil directly touching the flower. With concentrates, it takes much more heat to get the material activated and turned to vapor.

11. With the glass honeycomb screen you could get herbs to vape pretty good but like I said it's only good to sneak a few his anything more not really

12. I haven't tried it with any concentrates yet but was determined to get it to work with herbs any suggestions on what works best as far as concentrates?