Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

atmos raw

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    do atmos raw vaporizers actually vape? some people say it does and other say it burns the herb. i am going to be getting one this weekend and want to know if its worth it. i found it for $100 so its a really good deal. also how strong do they smell, and will they set off a fire alarm?

2. thats the one that resembles a pen right? ive heard mixed reviews that they burn the herb and thats it a good vape..im pretty sure u can buy a better one for the $180 price tag

3. did u look at the arizer extreme ... its cheaper and i kno this one def works like a charm even comes with a remote control =]

20 bucks more then the atmos raw and u can get the volcano vaporizer...that shit was made to last