Atmos Raw????

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by wiz12595, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i am looking to get my first vape and i saw the atmos raw and it looks really cool because im always on the go and it just looks like a pen so i could do it in public somewhat but has anyone used it and is it good if not what is the best portable vaporizer in that price range thankss

2. I literally just bought one off of amazon

3. Well I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there has been alot of talk about this "vaporizer" on fuckcombustion and almost all of it has been bad. The first thing; is that this thing really isn't a vaporizer. It heats up so fast it simply combusts the herb that is closest to the element. Atmos is bold face lying to consumers by marketing this thing as a vaporizer. There is a really good video about it by the vapor spot on youtube in which he goes over exactly why it is not a vape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUNXLaK7xg]Atmos Raw Vaporizer Consultation at The Vapor Spot - YouTube[/ame]

4. No I saw that supposably all I need is to do is put a screen but I honestly didn't buy it for that reason. I just need something discrete to pull out at concerts or when I walk around campus. I like the fact it can also combust

5. check out vinhaler.com
    not out yet but itll prob be the best

6. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is just another one of the literally hundreds of brands of converted e-cigarette vaporizers for hash. There are already numerous brands that provide much more versatility than that one, like the Persei which is already out.

7. bubble not burst
    show me a good quality portable e-cig style vape for oils that doesnt have a bunch of problems with it

8. Omicron for stealth Persei to get ripped

9. Either way im still excited for this thing its perfect for ski trips, long walks, windy days or at concerts when I need to be discrete. Pretty sure its not a shitty vape either I've heard decent things from it. The reviews on FC are mixed as well only time will tell. But and which way im excited for this thing.

Its my present to myself for this month t-break until 4/20

10. [quote name='"dealwithit"']
    bubble not burst
    show me a good quality portable e-cig style vape for oils that doesnt have a bunch of problems with it[/quote]

Wb21 has already taken care of that for me, but to reiterate, Delta nine labs has released two different e cigarette style vaporizers that are pretty much the de facto kings of this vaporizer category right now. Both of them work flawlessly with oils and the Persei works great with crude flowers as well.

however, I'd love to hear why you are so convinced that this unreleased vape based off of a 510 atomizer does anything better than the omi or persei do. Because right now it looks like you either work for or are vested in the company and are trying to bump up sales by making grandiose claims online.

11. #11 dealwithit, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    they both work flawlessly? lol.
    they leak a shitload and its not fun having dabs on your lips nor does it taste good

12. Could you back up your statements, like at all? Because tbh, those complaints I've only heard from users of the exact type of vaporizer that your plugging. I mean you could keep making statements like that and throwing a "lol" after it to make it seem like I've never used either, but until you can back your "arguments" up with some substance, they can just join the rest of the statements you have presented as facts. I know of many happy omicron users and several happy persei owners and the only time I've ever heard of one leaking is when someone is not paying attention and pulls way to hard.

So I guess there is a grain of truth to what you say. You can make it leak if you try really hard, unlike converted 510's which drip right back into your throat. That being said, can you demonstrate at all how the vinhaler is any different? I don't see anything on that page about this vape doing anything differently than the rest of the myriad of converted 510's so I'm assuming it suffers from the exact same problem.

Also, I'd just like to point out the fact you completely dodged the question of being affiliated with the manufacturer, which I'm sure only helps to solidify your reputation to viewers

13. Am I missing something Idk what the fight is about but either which way, let's talk about the Atmos Raw. Any one else get one of these yet?

14. The "fight" so to speak is that he is advertising a cheap converted 510 ecig as the best vape on the market while making baseless claims about other vapes on the market. I just would like him to back up what he is saying with some substance.

15. there is no fight here man.
    its not a cheap converted 510 ecig lol, its got its own tech
    its not a baseless claim to say that all the decent thc cigs out there leak and have battery life problems and some heat issues.
    the substance is google and youtube where you see reviews

16. Again, care to explain just HOW that ecig is anything other than a draw powered 510? I'm looking all over the site for even an ounce of unique information, and all I'm seeing is the exact same thing I've been seeing for years.

17. [quote name='"dealwithit"']
    there is no fight here man.
    its not a cheap converted 510 ecig lol, its got its own tech
    its not a baseless claim to say that all the decent thc cigs out there leak and have battery life problems and some heat issues.
    the substance is google and youtube where you see reviews[/quote]

I have to agree with Centi. I may know less than either of you, but I've done a decent amount of research cause I was looking into getting an e-cig type thing myself, and honestly I've heard horrible things about the Atmos Raw, but great things about the Omnicron or Persei.

I'd be very open to solid information though if you have it. Why is the Atmos Raw different from a cheap converted 510 e-cig? And why is it better than the Omnicron or Persei - both of which have extensive information to back up why they're better, and extensive reviews.

18. i didnt say that, atmos burns alot of weed and other devices leak at the mouthpiece

19. [quote name='"dealwithit"']
    i didnt say that, atmos burns alot of weed and other devices leak at the mouthpiece[/quote]

You did say a lot of that o_O I quoted you. Do you have proof? That's all I was asking.

20. Lmao... Go figure.