Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. #81 Heosphoros, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    [quote name='"jessek420"']

Everything in my post was factual. The truth does hurt. So everyone knows you're full of shit now. You should do yourself a favor, don't act like you can tell someone what to do. You sound like an asshole. I'll respond to who and how I want.[/quote]

Lmao, what fact did you present?? You ignored everything we were talking about and just started insulting people.

And when did I try to tell anyone what to do? All I did was say it wasn't a vape!! That's it!! The fact that you can delude yourself this much is almost impressive.

Not a single one of particularly your recent posts has been anything but insults.

Unless you can get the facts through your head just stop. You've emberassed yourself horribly. And I know you aren't suddenly going to start being mature, so this conversations going nowhere.

Don't reply again if you're just going to continue the equivalent of an e-tantrum.

2. #82 jessek420, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    I don't know if you are manipulating yourself into believing all your crap or if you are just retarded. You've "EMBARRASSED" yourself to the point where you should just stop man. Regardless of whether it's a vape or not, it's funny you keep making statements on it when you never used one. Look back at my original post... It wasn't even directed to you. You don't know what you're talking about. You're the one who started running his mouth to me. Bottom line is that you're first comment to me was the first insult so GFY. If this was in person, words would have stopped by now and the conversation would have never gone this far. But you have to be some sort of keyboard warrior and hide behind your monitor.

E-tantrum? what is that some terminology you made up before or after you should of went looking for a girlfriend? Get a life man. Another way of you trying to control the situation with that statement. Like I said you sound like an asshole when you do that. If you're gonna keep trying to get the last word in you're really just waiting your time. I know that's what your little game is because you think somehow you can salvage your already tarnished and mismanaged reputation on a forum that shouldn't mean this much to you. You should have better things to do. Here's the deal, Your rep is only gonna get worse unless you actually go out and get personal experience before you start bashing something. Regardless whether your "guess" is correct.

3. Are you in grade 9 or something? Heo get's his knowledge about vapes from people who have tried it like myself. If you think you need to prequalify discussion of vape by prior ownership, your missing the whole point of a vaporizer forum.

You are the one embarrassing yourself and it's funny as hell.

4. [quote name='"jessek420"']

I don't know if you are manipulating yourself into believing all your crap or if you are just retarded. You've "EMBARRASSED" yourself to the point where you should just stop man. Regardless of whether it's a vape or not, it's funny you keep making statements on it when you never used one. Look back at my original post... It wasn't even directed to you. You don't know what you're talking about. You're the one who started running his mouth to me. Bottom line is that you're first comment to me was the first insult so GFY. If this was in person, words would have stopped by now and the conversation would have never gone this far. But you have to be some sort of keyboard warrior and hide behind your monitor.

E-tantrum? what is that some terminology you made up before or after you should of went looking for a girlfriend? Get a life man. Another way of you trying to control the situation with that statement. Like I said you sound like an asshole when you do that. If you're gonna keep trying to get the last word in you're really just waiting your time. I know that's what your little game is because you think somehow you can salvage your already tarnished and mismanaged reputation on a forum that shouldn't mean this much to you. You should have better things to do. Here's the deal, Your rep is only gonna get worse unless you actually go out and get personal experience before you start bashing something. Regardless whether your "guess" is correct.[/quote]

As I said before and suspected. This post is nothing but insults. You avoid what were discussing again. Can you make an actual post with information rather than try to demonize someone? Were talking about vapes here. Notice your posts have said nothing about that. Just flames.

And yes ^ this is exactly what I would call an e-tantrum. Nothing of substance, just whining.

Don't tell me where and when I'm qualified to post, because when its come to facts you haven't been able to argue squat. And my rep is hardly something you should bring up, considering your own.

I didn't come here to troll or insult. I came here to talk about vapes, and discuss facts. This is something you were unable to do, and continue to be unable to do so. Maybe this isn't really the forum for you. Just a guess.

5. How in the hell are you gonna have any fact when you never used it. You're clearly retarded and I'm not insulting you, you're insulting yourself with every post you make. That's a fact.

You can join conversation regardless of ownership but when you start negatively questioning my experiences and never experienced it yourself, then you are clearly a troll. Or maybe you were just being an asshole on your first comment. Remember you're the one to first throw a dickhead comment to me. From what plenty of others have told me, you are the one not welcome on these forums with your comments. No one appreciates your faulty advice. Quit acting like you are someones boss and quit telling people what they should and shouldn't do. You do that around the wromng person and you get punched in the mouth. I don't know what kinda sheltered life you live but obviously you don't understand there are repercussion to being a cocksucker.

What happened to all the childish cartoons centi? Did you realize you're making yourself out to be a fucking clown? Grow up man.

6. #86 Heosphoros, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012

How in the hell are you gonna have any fact when you never used it. You're clearly retarded and I'm not insulting you, you're insulting yourself with every post you make. That's a fact.

You can join conversation regardless of ownership but when you start negatively questioning my experiences and never experienced it yourself, then you are clearly a troll. Or maybe you were just being an asshole on your first comment. Remember you're the one to first throw a dickhead comment to me. From what plenty of others have told me, you are the one not welcome on these forums with your comments. No one appreciates your faulty advice. Quit acting like you are someones boss and quit telling people what they should and shouldn't do. You do that around the wromng person and you get punched in the mouth. I don't know what kinda sheltered life you live but obviously you don't understand there are repercussion to being a cocksucker.

What happened to all the childish cartoons centi? Did you realize you're making yourself out to be a fucking clown? Grow up man.[/quote]

How many times do I have to repeat myself.....

I have plenty of facts even though I haven't used it. Fact - it burns herbs and most users use it as an e-pipe. How in the world don't you see that?

Now...you've ignored this next part several times now....but here it goes I'll try telling you again.

I have NEVER negatively questioned your experience. NOT ONCE. That was not what my first post, or ANY subsequent post for that matter has done. You are delusional if you think that. ALL I've said, time and time and time again - is that it isn't a vape.

I have PRAISED your experiences, you are clearly just a troll. Even in my first post I said so...what in the world is wrong with you.

You continue with the name-calling and insults, yet ignore the entire point. Stop making up shit that never happened.

And please stop with the tough-guy routine, it's incredibly pathetic on the internet. You've hinted at physically threatening me because of these stupid posts like 4 times now. Grow up.

You're clearly retarded and I'm not insulting you[/quote]

By the way, I got the biggest laugh out of this. Oh the irony xD, especially with the rest of your post. Your posts have literally boiled down to you sitting here trying to think of ways to insult and discredit me. Can't await for the next one of exactly the same thing.

7. Like I said, douche posts usually don't start good conversation. If you didn't like my post keep it to yourself. My first post wasn't a direct blast to you.

I wasn't trying to be offensive calling you retarded. Retardation is a problem and I'm trying to sympathize with you.

8. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Like I said, douche posts usually don't start good conversation. If you didn't like my post keep it to yourself. My first post wasn't a direct blast to you.

I wasn't trying to be offensive calling you retarded. Retardation is a problem and I'm trying to sympathize with you.[/quote]

Same with cocksucker too then? You're seriously pathetic, and this post addressed nothing, mr. internet tough guy.

Again, talk about vapes or nothing at all. Nothing was douche about it. I pointed out facts, and even made a point to acknowledge your good experiences with it. You don't use it for herbs, that's obvious, but that had nothing to do with the post. I'm sorry you misunderstood or whatever and blew it so out of proportion.

But this is definitely your issue here, it seems you got extremely offended at my first post. Offense was never my intention, and I even said so in that very post. But just because you get offended over something so silly doesn't give you free reign to be an asshole all over this thread. 90% of your posts have been filled with really nothing but filth, at this point they're being many, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of it.

9. You knew what you were trying to do with your first post. You havent really said anything about vapes this entire time yourself. Basically slandering me and discrediting me. Calling me a weed amongst blades was the first actual insult said and it came from you. Don't try to flip the script on me. You were an asshole from the start. Be a man and run your mouth in front of the person instead of hiding behind your monitor. You make the whole world sick.

10. [quote name='"jessek420"']

You knew what you were trying to do with your first post. You havent really said anything about vapes this entire time yourself. Basically slandering me and discrediting me. Calling me a weed amongst blades was the first actual insult said and it came from you. Don't try to flip the script on me. You were an asshole from the start. Be a man and run your mouth in front of the person instead of hiding behind your monitor. You make the whole world sick.[/quote]

I havent said a single thing to slander you, or discredit you. That's what you've been doing...ignoring it and saying the same thing of me doesn't just work.

And what was I trying to do? I wasn't trying to do anything, I made it VERY clear I was fine with your experiences. This is YOUR misunderstanding. My posts only intention have been to clear up that it isn't a vaporizer, and shouldn't be compared to other herb vaporizers when talking about dried herbs. That's it. That should have been clear. I'm flipping no script, maybe it's time to come to terms with you being an asshole?

I'm not hiding behind anything? I'm just typing on a forum, same as you. Does that mean you're hiding too? Please enough with this childishness.

I'm not insulting you, and have never meant to be insulting you.

You've been the one cursing and calling names rather than talking about a single point.

11. If you want to end it then shut your fucking mouth already. The people have already informed me of you.

12. [quote name='"jessek420"']

If you want to end it then shut your fucking mouth already. The people have already informed me of you.[/quote]

The person****

Again - thanks for proving my point by the way. You could shut your mouth too, but you insist on insulting. I was actually trying to discuss the actual issue...again. But fine, I guess you're close to coming up with insults now anyway.

13. No need to insult you. You insult yourself every time you speak. LMAO

14. [quote name='"jessek420"']
    No need to insult you. You insult yourself every time you speak. LMAO[/quote]

This is the only childish thing you can come up with now? Come on man....first you had me questioning whether you were trolling, now I question whether you're underage or not.

You're still making VERY sure to stay far away from any actual point. Keep it up! Keep posting drivel!

15. I called them on the phone and they sent me these 2 screens. Been using my mflb. I will test them out tonight. I don't have much faith in them.

Attached Files:

16. This Atmos has been treating me great. I love the Atmos. I recommend to anyone who smoke wax concentrates on the go because it vapes wax phenomenally.

No one likes you, so I have heard. Your posts in these forums are well know for there trolling. I'm done dealing with your bad energy. You are an asshole. Keep talking, there's nothing that can change the fact that you are a asshole.:smoke:

17. [quote name='"jessek420"']

This Atmos has been treating me great. I love the Atmos. I recommend to anyone who smoke wax concentrates on the go because it vapes wax phenomenally.

No one likes you, so I have heard. Your posts in these forums are well know for there trolling. I'm done dealing with your bad energy. You are an asshole. Keep talking, there's nothing that can change the fact that you are a asshole.:smoke:[/quote]

I'm glad you like the Atmos. I even said so in my first post. I'm sorry you have such anger issues, but you're the only one trolling and continuing the insults here. And please don't lie =\. I'm really not an asshole, and if you take such offense to posts on the internet I'm not sure what to tell you. You live a sad life if you overreact to all this. Nobody else has a problem with my posts -shrug-.

18. #98 jessek420, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    Angry? lol keep telling yourself whatever you want to make you feel better. I don't care if you're glad or not. I'm not making statements for you I am discussing the Atmos because that's is why this thread is here. You are here to annoy me clearly. And yes, you have shown time and time again you are an asshole. Alot of people have a problem with your posts. They have messaged me to tell me you are a waste of time. You have a bad rep in the vape forums.
    You've turned this into a game for yourself. Just to have a last word. It's really quite hilarious now. So go ahead throw something else out there and prove me right. :smoke:

19. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Angry? lol keep telling yourself whatever you want to make you feel better. I don't care if you're glad or not. I'm not making statements for you I am discussing the Atmos because that's is why this thread is here. You are here to annoy me clearly. And yes, you have shown time and time again you are an asshole. Alot of people have a problem with your posts. They have messaged me to tell me you are a waste of time. You have a bad rep in the vape forums.
    You've turned this into a game for yourself. Just to have a last word. It's really quite hilarious now. So go ahead throw something else out there and prove me right. :smoke:[/quote]

You mean you arent angry? XD posts and posts of cursing and rants would indicate otherwise.

And you don't care? Cause this entire time your only point has been that I'm "shitting on your opinion" or something like that.

When it's complete bullshit. You made it up to seem like you had an argument. In reality I've said nothing other than a couple known facts, that somehow you blew up over.

I'm not here to annoy you, in fact I'm not here for you at all.

I'm here to discuss vapes, something I've tried to do with you but you seem unwilling. That's not being an asshole, sorry you interpret as such.

And you're only speaking of one person, not several. There's one person - dealwithit- that has a serious issue with Centi and I. Please stop using that as an excuse to stop talking about vaporizers. It's you who's going off topic, I'm trying to discuss vapes here.

And I'm sorry you view this as a game, but it isn't o.o, it's just a forum, and I don't know why you're continuously freaking out.

20. #100 jessek420, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012

Like I said you proved me right. :hello:

/thread