Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Wow dude you're turning this into an argument. I'm just saying it depends on the persons preference and also stating that Citizens comment about discretion was false. It's much smaller and the Atmos gets all the flavor. Like I said I use mine for oils not to vaporize so combustion isn't a factor for me. If you want a vaporizer I suggest a volcano.
    Why argue that the Atmos can't function when it's clear that you haven't tried it. I have yet to find a pen that actually vapes dried herb. If you look at the market on vape pens most of the new ones coming out are for oils. Like I said my statements are not in place to stir shit up just saying there are some benefits that have made me very happy. If you want to stress you're uneducated opinion on something you completely manipulated in your own mind in the first place, take it somewhere else. On that note, the Atmos stays in my pocket every where I go and I know now that my money was spent wisely. Take it from someone with experience.

2. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Wow dude you're turning this into an argument. I'm just saying it depends on the persons preference and also stating that Citizens comment about discretion was false. It's much smaller and the Atmos gets all the flavor. Like I said I use mine for oils not to vaporize so combustion isn't a factor for me. If you want a vaporizer I suggest a volcano.
    Why argue that the Atmos can't function when it's clear that you haven't tried it. I have yet to find a pen that actually vapes dried herb. If you look at the market on vape pens most of the new ones coming out are for oils. Like I said my statements are not in place to stir shit up just saying there are some benefits that have made me very happy. If you want to stress you're uneducated opinion on something you completely manipulated in your own mind in the first place, take it somewhere else. On that note, the Atmos stays in my pocket every where I go and I know now that my money was spent wisely. Take it from someone with experience.[/quote]

I'm not saying it isn't usable, where did I say that? Centi's only point was that it combusted, and that was my only point too.

You were comparing it to other herb vaporizers. I thought that was completely ridiculous when it isn't one.

I don't need a recommendation on a vape thanks, but keep in mind this thread is in the vape section, and again, other than your small sentence where you admit it can't vape, you're continually comparing it to other vapes.

Ypu keep continuing to claim that nobody but you has experience xD. I've used plenty, and I know centi has too. So...I am allowed to voice my opinion.

Not once did I say it was a waste of money, or that you didn't use it for oils, or that it couldn't fit into your pocket. It sounds like your the one inventing things...

I still think your post was ridiculous, and I meant everything I said. Not trying to argue, just saying that your post made very very little sense in the context of this thread and in the surrounding posts.

The atmos raw I'm sure is fine for oils and combusting, but then it should be compared to similar tools, rather than pretending its a vape.

3. im more interested in the atmos optimus.. that looks up my alley.. also i dont know what solution to make to put in the thermos.. but those looks good too.

4. Th optimus is only a ce3 cartomizer you should get it for half the price on ecig sits. Just get a kit and that carto for abotu $60 bucks.

5. #25 jessek420, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012

Depending on how it's used it can vape. It's labeled a vape. Im not the one that originally brought up the size comparison. I simply stated that it is much smaller. You came here to debate. I came here with facts. Im sure you have tons of experience with vapes. Now please wise one tell me about your experience with vape pens including the Atmos instead of ranting aimlessly.

FYI look at each item description and tell me which is bigger and heavier.

6. Again...you continue to argue things I never mention. Did I say anything about size? Ever? Did you mean to quote someone else? Because that's what it seems like.

I'm sure its very small...good for you.

I loved how you said you came here with facts and I didnt. XD. Can you name anything I said that wasn't fact? So far you've failed to do so. Yet you just claimed it was a vape pen while simultaneously saying that it should never be bought for vape use as it combusts.

I know its labeled as a vape - which is precisely why its a shifty product imo, as it very clearly does no such thing (without the user having to build it into one). I don't trust products that try to lie. That doesn't mean it isn't small or it doesn't combust well (you seem to reiterate these points even though nobody has said otherwise). But since it isn't a vape, you should stop referring to it as such in your posts over and over again, while comparing the pros and cons to actual vapes.

That was my only point, I didn't come here to argue, but your posts are shockingly misleading and seem very ill-informed, yet you question the experience of someone like centi.

Please actually address what I'm saying next time =].

7. You brought up portability which size is a huge factor in that subject. Pay attention to your remarks. You telling me what I should or shouldn't do is a joke. Me and you are on the same page about some things but you insist on making debate? I said it is a poor choice for a vape but has other amazing benefits. BUT IT IS A VAPE. like it or not your half dead opinion is shit. You must have used it since you keep smashing on it. You're clearly here to troll since you keep avoiding the question as to whether you used it or not. You also lack any insight on the product which shows youre creating mental gymnastics on yourself to manufacture a fight. You're making a fool of yourself and I'm done wasting my time with a energy vampires like you.

8. No, it's a vape after you spent hours making modifications with special screens and learning the perfect technique for use, and even then it's a singer. Out of a box it's an epipe, and it's the only "vaporizer" on the market with that caveat

I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish man, your the only one who's turned this into a pissing contest and throwing out 9th grader level retorts... well actually I guess it is pretty obvious actually. You paid good money for a total piece, and now your trying to validate your purchase by making big comparisons and stating your opinions as if they are fact on some online forum. And then when the guys that have experience with a broad range of vapes come by to clear up those misconceptions on the off chance someone takes you seriously, we're treading on your choice of vape and by extension your pride. So really, it's you that is making the fool of yourself by trying to perpetuate this bull to try to make you feel better about your choice.

Really, atmos in my mind is one small step above a scam company and I just want to make sure as few people as possible don't get tricked into their shit.

9. [quote name='"jessek420"']

You brought up portability which size is a huge factor in that subject. Pay attention to your remarks. You telling me what I should or shouldn't do is a joke. Me and you are on the same page about some things but you insist on making debate? I said it is a poor choice for a vape but has other amazing benefits. BUT IT IS A VAPE. like it or not your half dead opinion is shit. You must have used it since you keep smashing on it. You're clearly here to troll since you keep avoiding the question as to whether you used it or not. You also lack any insight on the product which shows youre creating mental gymnastics on yourself to manufacture a fight. You're making a fool of yourself and I'm done wasting my time with a energy vampires like you.[/quote]

I've read my posts a few times now....

Never....EVER did I bring up portability. In fact in two of my posts I said that I didn't care that it was small, and had nothing to do what we're talking about. Are you SURE you read it? Cause I really really never brought up portability whatsoever.

And again...nothing in your post addressed a single point I made. Not a single one. Instead you're addressing points I didn't make o_O.

But guess what? It isn't a vape!!! You said yourself it only burns lmao. You can make it into a vape, but the product they send you does not vaporize...and therfore isn't a vape.

Please come back to me when you've addressed a single one of my posts, so far you haven't.

I dont care how much you love it, I don't care if it's a great e-pipe. I'm sure it is!!! I don't care!!!

My only point is that it isn't a vape, and you're sitting here comparing it to all sorts of high end vapes time and time again....when it isn't.

I don't like misconceptions or scam companies. Correcting those isn't trolling =], and if these few posts where you address nothing, and say nothing intelligent really drain you that much? Then yeah maybe you shouldn't post =x, obviously it's a very difficult task for you. But I'd be happy if you wanted to return for a civil discussion on what we're actually saying rather than name calling =].

[quote name='"CentiZen"']
    Really, atmos in my mind is one small step above a scam company and I just want to make sure as few people as possible don't get tricked into their shit.[/quote]

This was the only reason I responded to your post, and probably the only reason I'm posting in this thread. I feel the same way, and I have no issue with people buying and using an e-pipe if they wish, but I DO have an issue with it being advertised as a vape, and people posting pretending it's such, while they obviously know it isn't.

10. Once again you ignore the question because you know you have never used the Atmos Raw. Do yourself a favor, try it. Then say it doesn't vaporize. If you use it with the screen in it, which I dont because I smoke wax and oil, Then it keeps the herbs away from the element to prevent burning. When they first made the Atmos Raw it had a spring instead of a screen in it. This acted like a coil and also allowed the bud to get to close to the element. Problem with the new screen inside it is that most people will pack it to full and press it too close to the element . Not to mention some are just to close to start. This is why I said it is a poor vape and combusted more than vaporizes. If you had anytime using one you would know this. Once again... I don't recommend buying one for vape purposes but its fucking sweet for wax hash and oils, or if you wanna use it for herbs then good luck. Why do you want to justify some sort of argument for no reason. For once in your life let someone explain something without your poor judgment and trolling.

11. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Once again you ignore the question because you know you have never used the Atmos Raw. Do yourself a favor, try it. Then say it doesn't vaporize. If you use it with the screen in it, which I dont because I smoke wax and oil, Then it keeps the herbs away from the element to prevent burning. When they first made the Atmos Raw it had a spring instead of a screen in it. This acted like a coil and also allowed the bud to get to close to the element. Problem with the new screen inside it is that most people will pack it to full and press it too close to the element . Not to mention some are just to close to start. This is why I said it is a poor vape and combusted more than vaporizes. If you had anytime using one you would know this. Once again... I don't recommend buying one for vape purposes but its fucking sweet for wax hash and oils, or if you wanna use it for herbs then good luck. Why do you want to justify some sort of argument for no reason. For once in your life let someone explain something without your poor judgment and trolling.[/quote]

Tell you what =p I'll answer your question when you answer a single one of mine? Sounds good?

Starting an argument for no reason? I very very clearly stated my reasons. I don't like scam companies, and I don't like misleading things =].

If you have you know....a single counter point...rather than calling names...I'd be happy to address it.

I have serious doubts, as you've failed to make an intelligent post so far....but I'm still up for it if you have anything legitimate to add.

Arguments aren't a bad thing, like you seem to make them out to be. I like information, and I like things being known =]. You....don't seem to. So whatever I suppose.

I stand by all my posts, and if you'd like to respond to them (instead of quoting them and just going off about random things) I'm here waiting. You have a lot of catching up to do!

12. What questions did you have??? Still you refuse to answer mine? HAVE YOU EVER USED THE ATMOS RAW? If you answer that question then we can end this debate. You don't want to answer the question cause you like you already stated, you don't have an issue with arguing. If I am explaining something based on the experiences I have with it and you are just making stupid comments to stir shit up then where does that leave us?

I never commended the company for labeling it a VAPE. I gree they should call it something else as should a lot of other companies products. But they do, so get over it. If you have any experience smoking with oils you would understand the amazing benefits from this. Nver before have I been able to take wax rips while in public. I usually smoke of a globe and nail assembly at home and having the ability to to this away without dragging a butane torch with me is fucking sweet. Just be happy for someone for once. Let me enjoy this without you trying to give your biased opinion. Good day.

13. [quote name='"jessek420"']

What questions did you have??? Still you refuse to answer mine? HAVE YOU EVER USED THE ATMOS RAW? If you answer that question then we can end this debate. You don't want to answer the question cause you like you already stated, you don't have an issue with arguing. If I am explaining something based on the experiences I have with it and you are just making stupid comments to stir shit up then where does that leave us?

I never commended the company for labeling it a VAPE. I gree they should call it something else as should a lot of other companies products. But they do, so get over it. If you have any experience smoking with oils you would understand the amazing benefits from this. Nver before have I been able to take wax rips while in public. I usually smoke of a globe and nail assembly at home and having the ability to to this away without dragging a butane torch with me is fucking sweet. Just be happy for someone for once. Let me enjoy this without you trying to give your biased opinion. Good day.[/quote]

You've never responded to anything I've said in any of my posts....still haven't lmao.

Instead you've only said stuff about it being really small, and claimed that I brought up portables, actually you insisted on it after I said I didn't. So you can start with that if you like?

I'm not making stupid comments to stir shit up, I'm making claims based on experience.

Don't tell me to get over a company lying about their product lmao. I'm allowed to not enjoy that.

And again...I never said you couldn't use it for smoking oils. I never said you couldn't use it, or it wasn't useful. Stop harping on that.

You CAN be happy, I AM happy for you!!! I EVEN SAID THAT IN EVERY SINGLE POST.

But for the love of God, my only point was that it isn't a vape. That isn't a biased opinion lmao. I have no idea what your issue is.

And yes, I refuse to answer yours ;] because you continue to post troll posts that literally don't address a single thing. Please please please please go back, read my posts again, and try to make a counter-argument to a single thing I say. Just one, anything.

Because so far, you've only brought up issues nobody else has, and are literally completely irrelevant to this conversation. Try again please.

14. My posts addressed everything. Hers was your first question...

Who cares about the battery life, portability, or really anything like that when it can't even do its job?

I expressed my feelings on that question multiple times.

your next question....

I'm not saying it isn't usable, where did I say that?

My answer to that, I never said you said it wasn't usable. This is where you played your mental gymnastics to create drama.

Another statement you made...

Not once did I say it was a waste of money, or that you didn't use it for oils, or that it couldn't fit into your pocket. It sounds like your the one inventing things...

My response to that... I never said that you said any of those statements, I was simply pointing out the benefits I have experienced. More of you generating this shit in your mind.

Next question of yours....

Did I say anything about size? Ever?

My answer to that was the potability comment.

What other questions do you have. I have answered yours lets hear you answer mine :).

I already know you have never used the Atmos based on you continuing your weak debate.

15. [quote name='"jessek420"']

My posts addressed everything. Hers was your first question...[/quote] Keep telling yourself that o_O.

[quote name='"jessek420"']
    Who cares about the battery life, portability, or really anything like that when it can't even do its job?

I expressed my feelings on that question multiple times.
    [/quote]

....then you completely missed the point. I was saying who cares...as in it doesn't matter. Those things matter little when you're comparing a vaping device with a smoking device. The biggest difference between the two is the fact one is combustion and another is vaping. If you aren't discussing those differences, the whole discussion seems moot.

your next question....

I'm not saying it isn't usable, where did I say that?

My answer to that, I never said you said it wasn't usable. This is where you played your mental gymnastics to create drama. [/quote]

You very clearly said that I shouldn't say it doesn't function unless I've used it. I never said it doesn't function, I said it doesn't function as a vape. Every single person who has owned the Atmos has attested to this (including you). That's not mental gymnastics, that's just fact. You continue to try to name-call to avoid any real discussion. It's pathetic really.

Another statement you made...

My response to that... I never said that you said any of those statements, I was simply pointing out the benefits I have experienced. More of you generating this shit in your mind.
    [/quote]

Except you were pointing out those statements in a reply where you were trying to argue my statement xD. My only point has been that it isn't a vaporizer, and shouldn't be discussed as such. That's it. Your arguments against this were those^. They had nothing to do with the discussion. You can pretend all you want you were just pointing out benefits, but these kind of statements were you just making random points to avoid discussing the points I was talking about.

Nothing generated whatsoever. They were in YOUR responses to my posts.

Next question of yours....

Did I say anything about size? Ever?

My answer to that was the potability comment.[/quote]

Now you're just lying ;]. That doesn't even make sense. You told me I brought up portability (I didn't...you've yet to show me where I did). You very obviously misread what I said, and started going on about how it's a much smaller device than the others, and then claimed I brought it up. My point with this comment "Did I say anything about size?" was that I KNOW it's small. Thats not the point, that was never anyone's point. I don't care if it's small, theres LOTS of small smoking devices that don't require charging or any of that. Who cares?

Saying that your smoking device has a longer battery life, or is smaller than a top vaporizer doesn't matter whatsoever. It matters if your comparing it to another smoking device, but not to another vaping device. That's why I responded to your post, and if you have an argument to THAT? I'd love to hear it.

What other questions do you have. I have answered yours lets hear you answer mine :).

I already know you have never used the Atmos based on you continuing your weak debate.[/quote]

Well you kinda picked and chose random things to respond to....rather than you know...my entire point. I reiterated it before the last quote. If you have an argument to that I'd love to hear it, so far there's still nothing, and all my posts have addressed yours pretty clearly.

But this quote right here is the PERFECT point of what you've been trying to do this whole time. Instead of actually backing up anything you've said, you've brought up other issues instead (common tactic), pretending as if they were the main point. Trying to divert the argument to other things, because you know you can't debate the one at hand.

This is another example. You're correct, I've used many devices, but the Atmos Raw is not one that I have used. Yet even before I addressed it, you CLUNG to it desperately, knowing that it was an only hope.

But the thing is - I'm not bashing the Atmos Raw am I? I'm sure it's a great e-pipe, I'm sure it's made with safe materials, and I'm sure your happy with it, and I'm sure it combusts well, and I'm even sure it does oils reasonably well.

In fact, really my only issue is that the company says it's a vape (they do), when you know....it isn't, and the fact that you parade it around as such with other vaporizers.. Do either of these things require using it? No. Has anything I've said required using it? No. Does anything we're discussing have ANYTHING to do with using it? No.

So why bring it up? Well...I already said why you did, it's fairly obvious. Have a good day!

16. ou're trying to make something out of nothing, My point was that the vaporizer works well for my intentions. You have to keep dragging this shit on. You have way to much time on you're hands. Get off my nuts and let me comment about something without you're ridiculous feedback. In other words, get a life.

17. I've never heard of Atmos.

Instead; safe your money and smoke weed...

18. Wax hash is where its at IMO. One hit is like blazing a whole bowl to the face. Save you're time and money, smoke wax. :smoke:

19. do you have experience with using them!!

20. [quote name='"jessek420"']ou're trying to make something out of nothing, My point was that the vaporizer works well for my intentions. You have to keep dragging this shit on. You have way to much time on you're hands. Get off my nuts and let me comment about something without you're ridiculous feedback. In other words, get a life.[/quote]

That's what I thought. Pretend my point is noithing so you don't have to address it.

If your point is that this tool works well for you, then good, notice I've never said or implied otherwise. Not once. Even in my first post I was very clear on that.

If you'd addressed the one single point at first (you still never have) this wouldn't have dragged on. Its shocking how long it takes you to understand a simple concept.

Its not ridiculous feedback either but whatever helps you sleep I suppose. My only point again is that it isn't a vape, and shouldn't be treated as such. You're the only one dragging it on.

And if you think this took a long time lmao then you must type horrendously slow.

Good day! You've still addressed nothing.