Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atmos E-Cig Hash Oil Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushNMusic, Jul 27, 2012.

1. #1 KushNMusic, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    have any of you ever seen this thing, its like the coolest thing i've ever seen, you can fill it up with hash oil and take it wherever you go and smoke it, most stealthiest thing you could get high from other then edibles and since it uses hash oil it'll get you baked as hell, im most likely gonna get one soon, im surprised more people haven't heard about this thing, they have various versions of the vaporizer, empty hash oil cartridges and they look cool as hell, i wanna hear your guys opinion on it

2. I use the ''normal'' e-cig its based on (Ovale\Joyetech eGo series) and they're good for vaping e-liquids and I can imagine that a VG (vegetable glycerin) tincture containing THC (perhaps some other cannibanoids as well??) could work really well. They would have to be filler-less cartomizers though as I'd imagine THC would stick to the filler material otherwise...

Great idea though and it IS vaping and therefore probably not THAT harmfull.

3. When I bought my ecig, the first thought I had in my head was, "I wonder if it would work with hash oil." lol, glad to see people are actually doing it. It is the stealthiest way, nobody could ever question it. I only wonder if the temperature that the atomizer heats up is hot enough to vaporize the THC? Not sure..

4. It's just as stealthy as the people who have made vapes out of soda cups and stuff

5. Yes it is. Don't know if it's 100% effective but yes, a well made cannabis tincture (google for recipe) will work with a correct atomizer /cartomizer.

6. yeah i was thinking about using the cannabis tincture for it but most of them are made using alcohol and im not really sure if thats safe to smoke, i heard theres some vegetable based ones too but again i can't really be sure