Atlast Me And Indianhemp Found A Dealer..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by superxboy11, Jun 14, 2013.

1. As I said before indianhemp has came to my locality for a few days and I also said all dealers are afraid of police but today we found a dealer atlas and he gave a lot of Indian weeds for just 1 dollar, now only thing was getting past town border security and while they checked us they did not luckily checked our pockets they only checked our Scooty and bag and let us in our town, now we have lots of weeds and a good dealer so we can happily smoke them.

2. What shitty part of India do you guys live in? I am 7% indian i think and lived with a relative in india when i was 7-8 and never have they checked your shit while going to different towns, i remember if you go from pakistan to india u get checked like a whore.

And bro, 1 dollar = 55 rupees = price of soda.

There is no way someone sold u weed for that low.

Trust me I have a friend in india which I visit every 5 years to see my great aunt that sells weed by the kilo, if you need a dealer and live in Mysore i can hook u up almost directly (they have guns and shit so thats why im letting u go straight to him, also the cops there are shit so even if you rat him, i bet u he has most of the cops on payroll).

3. It's desi thing that we bought from local peoples ofc its not of good quality but weed is weed respect it

4. We got 10 grams of mid for a dollar.

5. True story I was also there

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thats so sketchy hahaha

7. I know but if u want to see come to the place local people give fresh and non chemical mixed weeds at that cheap price.

8. I ll upload a pic tomorrow. Anyways hes not a dealer, just a tribal stoner ;)

9. Yup, still he dealt with us. 

10. Lmao that is hilarious, you guys have just been wandering down India looking for a hookup?

11. You dont even know how viable it is lol. I visited India like 4 years ago and I bought a bag from a group of taxi drivers who were smokin ganj. I would accually live in India if it wasnt so corrupt and expensive.

Cheap things there are SUPER cheap like a lighter there is what 20 cents. But expensive stuff is hella expensive thats the problem and you cant compare different countries currencies. Like in spain everything is sort of expensive but the high end stuff is cheap there.

But still...10grams for a dollar? Thats a bit far fetched for me to believe but what the fuck do I know, I wasnt there.

12. We smoked is just before 5 minutes today it was great ;) and seemed of good quality ;) i will buy a looads by gving the tribal person 500 rs.

Ahh see thats the price. Thats $10 bro.

14. #14 superxboy11, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    imagine 10 grams for 20 rs then how much for 500rs? ;)

15. Wait...what? You bitch you just tried to mindfuck me  :cool: but it wont work

That would mean you would get 250 grams = about a quarter a kilo. My friend usually sells kilos for 20,000 rs

But whatever man if your happy then im happy, as long as your high its alrigh

16. My highness is fading away its already half and hour. taking those desi weeds made me saw wood like bones, leaves like cockroaches, a puddle like river and that temperature sensation. that was crazy i like this desi thing ;) 

17. My highness is fading away its already half and hour. taking those desi weeds made me saw wood like bones, leaves like cockroaches, a puddle like river and that temperature sensation. that was crazy i like this desi thing ;)
    </blockquote>
    I dont think that translated so well...

18. Don't people, in countries where the dollar is worth more than their respected currency, prefer US money?

19. Me give water to goat king and rain man oolooloolooloo

20. And i sufferd from LSD flashback for 5 minutes