Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta true one hit quit high grade

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buckeyenatlanta, Jan 17, 2011.

1. This is true fire from HC. I'm not experienced in growing, but this is grown as well as anything.

ANy thoughts that can educate me more or feedback is appreciated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Absolutely FIRE!!!!!:smoke:

3. Damn that looks delicious!!! any idea on the strain?

4. Yes, second grow of 707 Headband. It's better than the first I posted a couple of weeks ago. even though, I like to try and have different strains, I would settle for this alone as I seem to always pull this one out over several other strains I have. I must like it the most. Quality of high is outstanding, not just potency. A good three hours from two bongs. I can work out on it; power of concentration is amazing. It puts you in a different or its own unique place. An ordinary drive to shop becomes extraordinary. Wish I could share it as 5g are left from a 1/2. He wouldn't sell me more.

5. I have some bomb ass headband, not sure which phenotype it is, but its some fuckin fire, much better than most of the headband around here

6. Does it look similar? I know the original HB may not be around much. They are similar but 707 has more sour diesel (?).

7. Come over Sirsog

8. looks awesome man.

9. it doesnt look very similar, but, the bud here is grown in much different situations than there haha, mile high, dry air, cold ass weather, different pressure

10. Looks great, I wish i was a 1 - hit - quit

11. I'd love to see a picture. What time are you coming? I'll have dinner waiting.

12. Last page of my pick up thread has the pics haha, and i wont be there till i get my lazy ass up and start walking hahahahahahahahaha

13. My lazy ass as well today and haven't yet buzzed me head. It's a holiday.

14. and im at work....its sad we dont recognixe MLK jr day as a sanctioned shut down holiday, yet 45% of businesses and schools close for columbus day.... and that guy didnt do anything good lol

15. Man, your HB should be made illegal. It's scary it's so strong looking. Is it outdoor grown? How can you tell with yours and mine?

16. Lol its way too cold here for outdoor right now, so i know its not haha, and it can be hard to tell, usually outdoor doesnt look as good as it actually is, thats all i can really go by hahahah

17. LOL I told you I'm not very bright. I thought you grew it sometime ago? Is it a difficult strain to grow and how do you get seed or cutting?

18. lol i dont grow bud man, thats from my dispensary :)

19. All right, I just got medicated. Head and body gaining strength. Let's see if I can ask questions that are not so stupid. It's the ADD when combined with my extroverted self and chronic pain that generate the stupidity. Once medicated, the symptoms improve and I begin to show some promise.

20. I have finally learned to take better pics. Same strain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]