Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Purp Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DrazyHaze, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Wuddup GC, i just picked up some Purp from my guy.

The purp is on the left, and the little kush nug on the right is some I had leftover and i threw it int he picture :)

The purp has a very very strong purp smell, but the color is strange.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like some fire dude!!!:D

3. Aint no purp like Granddaddy Purp. Bay Area weed is some of the best shit in the world. We got Amsterdam in our backyard. But still, for some non Cali purps, that looks pretty good.

4. Gotta love Atlanta

5. damn man those are some frosty purple nuggets HAHAHAHA nice pick up for sure + rep

6. Looks like some fire east coast purps dude:smoking:
    + rep

7. u sir r a fucking idiot any place has the ability to put out the best pot its the same as yours its not about were u live if i wanted i could grow some indoor and take fucking care of it and do everything perfect and it will be better than ur cali bud it just pisses me off when you cali people think ur bud is so much better i get the same shit if not better da

8. Sure dude, whatever you say.:rolleyes: It's about how you grow not where you grow. I get locally grown buds that easily match anything grown in Cali. Sounds like you are ignorant and full of yourself.

9. same here buddy look at nc thread i get shit same as that in charlotte and that is just as dank as any cali bud ur such a rookie kid not u ganja herb that guy thats talking shit :rolleyes:

10. Can i inquire as to where in atlanta you picked this up

11. i 2nd that

12. ATL All day here brother. got some sour diesel atm packing a bowl.

:smoking:

13. WHY can i NOT find SOUR D:mad:

14. Hey Smokin Dank, quit bitchin in my thread bro.

I picked up some more bud yesterday and i'm gonna post pics of it later tonight.

And i'm not gonna disclose where in ATL it comes from, PM me.

God i love Atlanta :)

15. Atlanta dank-heads unite! That looks like some sick purp, i'd match you on an blunt any day of the week.

16. nice man good has been all over atlanta latly and I've been takin full advantage of it

17. some dank nice pick up +rep:p

18. it smokes like a beast, i love it.

Been high all night on it.

19. Yea, me too!

Just move here from LA CA....