Atlanta is dry

Discussion in 'General' started by Mic_Hizzle, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Hey Party People.

I'm new to the forum. Would love to know how to best harness the powerful cosmic wisdom that's generated from the first 20 minutes of a toke. I'm convinced we can fix the universe with this ish. What's the best idea who've generated when lifted?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. With that traffic, drugs are a must.

3. Proven to be the most effective treatment for road rage.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Took me about 10 years but after repeatedly losing weed to consecutive chain bong rips, I learned a profound truth about money. You see the decentralized approach to finance has a major opportunity to rid the world of the evils fiat currency has brought us in cash and coin. Highly desired, this medium at large has cost many their lives for it's storage and transit.

With automated ledgers passing information instead of cash hand to hand inefficiencies, a more stabilized trading platform can evolve beyond the mercantile system arranged before us. The value of goods and services versus the worth we give money will forever be changed.

All this because I wanted to be more efficient at smoking my weed. And now we have cryptocurrency and smart contracts leading us to an automated future of robotic integration. The future is paid in ether over the ETHERNET.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Why do we need to fix the Universe, is it broken?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1