Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Irene

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by E=MC420, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I used to live in Atlanta and when I did I always used to be able to get this herb called Irene. It was and indica cuz that shit would knock me on my ass for hours. Haven't even heard of that shit since I left Atlanta. I don't even know anyone who's heard of it except for ppl in Atlanta. I want some of this shit for the stash cuz it was my fav... Does anyone know it goes by any other names that I could look for?Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

2. #2 Pie Romania, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    I read about it. Don't quote me, but I thought I read that it was an OG strain of some sort from bagseed? Anyway, never had it myself, but have heard good things. Read about it a few months ago though, so my memory isn't probably as accurate as I'd like.

3. That'd make since because Atlanta does of alot of very good og floatin around... Alot with seeds. Or possibly someone crossed some og with some good shwank and ended up with something real special;-) I may have to try that and see what I getSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk