Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Buds, pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. gwinnett area also wouldn't be surprised if we're all smoking on the same buds

2. YALL need to post some pics! I'm tired of looking at pictures of my own buds. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we are all smoking on something different because there are so many dealers and what not in Atlanta.

3. Anybody on the west side down for a session?

4. Am i the only one in metro area that cant find squat? Sweet looking nuggetts i must say.

5. Beautiful day in the A

Attached Files:

6. Another beautiful day in the A

Attached Files:

7. Some sour

Attached Files:

8. Blue Dream (this one is not that great)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grape Ape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hash Oil (Or so I'm told lol)

[​IMG]

9. ForumRunner_20120625_195656.png

9g nug of "king kush" im not even sure if thats a legit strain. Smokes good though.

10. Nice I love that how you snuck those papers in there lol.I use the same ones.

11. Here's some whiteberry I had last week. Pic was taken with an iPhone so sorry for the bad quality but I think it shows the dankness quite nice.

Your buds looks dank as hell man, lovin the dank ATL buds.

[​IMG]

12. Just found the thread...
    Sour diesel. Smells so good. Wish you could scratch and sniff.

image-1025493705.jpg

13. What part of atlanta are you in? Those buds are amazing.

14. I'm too paranoid to post pics... and everytime I participate, idiots message me for hook ups.

I have some blue dream right now too and I'd classify it as not too great also. Was expecting sour d but of course it didn't happen

Good pics

15. Man i wish i could post some to but im on probation for two years. Fuck Gwinnett County cops!!!

16. Them and Cobb county man! Cobb's notorious for having some of the worst tempered dickbag cops.

Had a few cops enter a friend's house without permission and search for weed cause they found a stem. I told them they didn't have reasonable cause to search the house and they all ganged up on me. Lucky me, I won out that night.

Although, I've NEVER seen a bud that big. That thing is massive! Kennesaw's got some pretty good dank if you ever come around this way. It's only about 30-45 minutes north of ATL on 75 if traffic sucks. We got some good around here too. :smoke:

17. Im coming to the lawrenceville area in like 2-3 weeks anybody want to chill?

18. Dude I've gotten like 6 or 7 pm's from people asking for hookups.. it's funny.

Glad to see everyone showin off what ATL's got to offer.

I'm in Cherokee county and the cops here are also major dickheads. When I got arrested there were 4 cop cars and a total of 7 cops, not including the K9 dog.

Then when I asked the cop a question about my car when we were on the way to the jail, the mother fucker turned up the radio.

19. Anywhere outside of DeKalb or Fulton you are going to run into possession problems with cops. The suburbs have to be protected you know ;)

Glad to see so many ATL. tokers.

-C

20. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Dude I've gotten like 6 or 7 pm's from people asking for hookups.. it's funny.

Glad to see everyone showin off what ATL's got to offer.

I'm in Cherokee county and the cops here are also major dickheads. When I got arrested there were 4 cop cars and a total of 7 cops, not including the K9 dog.

Then when I asked the cop a question about my car when we were on the way to the jail, the mother fucker turned up the radio.[/quote]

Damn, I've ran through some fine broads from Cherokee county.