Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Buds, pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. #41 PaperZonly, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Headband
    This is a really nice strain!

Attached Files:

2. Green Crack (never tasted anything like this)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Afghan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Lovely buds bro! I live in Atlanta too.. wish I can get my hands on some funk shit like that.

4. OG Kush. I'll take some better pics later in the sunlight.

Attached Files:

5. Banana kush & something else.

Attached Files:

6. Juicy Fruit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Where my ATL smokers at? Lets keep this thread updated regularly!!

7. Does anybody live in the lawrenceville area, i have family down there. Maybe we can smoke summer time...

8. I'm in Cumming, GA I had some of the juicy fruit recently. :smoke: yummy :)

9. I quit smoking on Monday because I can't get a fukin job anywhere. So frustrated... but the night I quit I took a quarter of OG to the dome and I wasn't high until blunt #6.

So I guess I need a T break as well, but gd it why is marijuana on a fukin drug screen anyway??

10. Looks good and the price is right. The afgoo is probably cheaper but good.

11. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']I quit smoking on Monday because I can't get a fukin job anywhere. So frustrated... but the night I quit I took a quarter of OG to the dome and I wasn't high until blunt #6.

So I guess I need a T break as well, but gd it why is marijuana on a fukin drug screen anyway??[/quote]

Ok fuk my t break! Got the opportunity to go to Amsterdam on 4/20. Actually departing the 19th and arriving on 4/20. Anybody ever been?

12. No more Pick-ups? :D Come on guys this is Atlanta

13. So Dank I can almost smell it through the computer.

14. Those buds look incredible bro.

15. Dro or Beasters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Master Kush

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. I'm in griffin we got dank out here. +rep to all you GA blazers keep smoking. :D

17. From the Marietta area and I need yalls hookups! Haha heady looking nugz. Stay blazin!

18. I'm in midtown Atlanta, :wave:

I like the macro shots, :cool:

& the buds too. :yummy:

19. new to the site. lovin' it. i'm near piedmont park. someone please pm me. i need to sample some of this goodness. :)