Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Buds, pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm in the Atlanta Georgia area and I think I get some of the better buds that are available here in Georgia. I"ll be updating on at least a weekly basis. The prices for my buds are usually $50-55 per 8th. I do believe some of my pickups are from california, or atleast I think california quality.

OG Kush (these pictures are all of the same buds, just different lighting)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn son, looks frosty from here

3. Looks like some stank.

4. Looks great - I only ever get shit. Keep the photos comin'!

5. I'm in Atlanta too, we got some funk going through here hahaha, next p/u ill try and post some pics see if we can compare buds

6. Just picked up an unknown purple strain, and have got some leftover OG Kush. Atlanta definitely has some good smoke.

Attached Files:

7. Good shit man. I am also in the same area as you.....wish I could get a reliable hookup like you =(

I pay around the same for the same amount but I doubt it's quality like you have.....maybe I need to move to a new connect hehe

8. I recently just found a better more consistent hookup. They come and go.. just be patient.

9. Them frosty buds look amazing! Nice pickup!
    Frostier than frosties.

10. Afgoo (pictures with light on/off) This stuff is very potent and the smell and taste is very different from your kushes/purps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Octane (Smells like the name, fuel pungent smell. May have some sour d genetics. The high is more of a sativa)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. looks fire as fuck man, not seeing anything that dank just south of u in tally... what would u pay for an o?

12. [quote name='"Nelra"']looks fire as fuck man, not seeing anything that dank just south of u in tally... what would u pay for an o?[/quote]

I'm paying 350 up here.

13. $350-385

14. I'm from just north of Atlanta and there is some good ass weed around here, for sure. Digging your pick ups man, looks great.

15. Atlanta's has frost! Please keep pickin up & taking pic.

16. Damn, I need to visit my buddies in Atlanta.

17. Woody Harrelson Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green Crack(This stuff tastes ridiculous)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Himalayan Haze (looks like a purp to me but i dont know anything)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. [quote name='"davidhseo"']Himalayan Haze (looks like a purp to me but i dont know anything)

Bubba Kush

[/quote]

Yo! We need to get together and have a session sometime. I saw ur beat u submitted right below mine too. Good stuff! DM if your down for a session. I'm on the west side.

20. Dammm dude atlanta has got the DANK, nice stuff every pic looks amazing.