Atlanta bred

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KyleTheKid, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah im eighteen.
    been smokin sense i was fifteen.

get high everyday before school but still manage to make As in my A.P. classes an get nominated for govenors honors.
    go figure.

anywho,
    i love Green..

its the medicine.

i love LSD.
    i love good books, long movies, and layered music.

i miss the old days when i used to take a hit from a Gravity bong, puke, and trip balls for hours.

i've taught myself to harness the green and use it to better myself.
    im on the right path to a bright successful future..
    with the help of my ol lady MaryJane:)

so yeah,
    hit me up if your aroun the A.
    il pack us a bowl.

2. From the A', myself.
    love to smoke.
    i smoke everyday with my boyfriend.
    I wanna try to grow, but shit sounds hard.

3. In in Atlanta as well, I too used to smoke everyday w/my boyfriend, but his friend and unfortunately our only hookup is an ass.

That's cool that you still keep your grades up Kyle. I'm in college and I love to smoke and then go to class, I don't do it often, but I can look at things with so much more insight than I usually do.

atlkush, we have two plants and they're amazing. They're currently budding and it's so beautiful :p

4. Haha - also from the atl. I don't quite get the whole "more insight" thing though. Don't get me wrong - I love to blaze and go chill through class, but it has to be a day that I don't plan on learning ;) I mean, I go to a pretty competitive engineering school, and there's only one guy I know who can roll your style - i get the guy a few g of headies a week - I have no idea how he fucking keeps up!

What colleges you looking at to continue on a path to "high"-er education? :D

haha, i disgust myself sometimes..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.