Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATL year in review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buckeyenatlanta, Dec 19, 2010.

1. The dank, danker, & dankest. After all, the difference between high-grade is as wide as it is to swag, perhaps.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Frosty thing. tastes like blueberry muffins

[​IMG]

Taste like lemon K.

[​IMG]

Those muffins again
    [​IMG]

Frost for XMAS

[​IMG]

Strain guess? Two tokes. Harsh a little.

[​IMG]

One good one is "I quit". It's like smoking air. You have to keep checking the doobie ("joint") to make sure it's burning. it's like smoking the sweetest smoothest flower.

[​IMG]

More to follow.

Attached Files:

2. All great looking buds.

3. I'm curious, how do they compare with buds from WA.? I am not objective because like everyone else, I want to think my weed is better as though I have a direct route to the greatest grower in the world.

4. I really couldn't tell without smoking them.

By looks though; I'd definitely say it looks like some great bud, on par with WA bud.

5. There was one that blew away the rest in every respect. It wasn't just better, it was much better. 'Twas a Trainrek grown in Cali. The last pic was a skunk strain that was the closest to it.

6. Awesome rep of atlanta......great pics...toke onnnnnnnnnnn

7. Looks delicious but where can one get some...
    Just moved here and its been dry dry dry...

8. #8 Dieselburn, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    That's a sweet variety man I wish I could get that hah, I'm just south of atl. happy smokes dude!:smoke::smoke:

9. In my condition, I would be happy with anything at all...
    Any leads? Where can one shop around here (low risk prefered...)?

10. Those definitely look like good Atlanta buds. We get some frosty ones in Athens too